Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis sacked

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
On the train back from Wolves this season some goon tried telling me Knockhaert was off for £5m this summer, I wouldn't take much notice mate.

I heard someone say that the Burnley offer for Stephens was only £500k in the summer! I laughed and he got annoyed. Misinformed prat.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Think that's pretty poor from Go Ahead Eagles. Blaming their general shite-ness on a loan player.
Maybe they should rename Go Ahead Seagulls to bounce back!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It wasn't necessarily the biggest game of GAE's season but it was the day we were getting relegated after a bloody terrible season during which Elvis's demeanour has been seen as emblematic of the malaise. Wouldn't have hurt to engage his brain

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
He's a shit version of Leon Knight!

Both got delusions of grandeur and a fvcking shit attitude, but at least Knight scored some goals!!!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The Turkish website says Manu is one of Antalyaspor’s summer targets....

Aim for the stars and you'll hit the moon. Aim straight forward and you'll probably hit your foot.

Why does the word 'Antalyaspor' make me think of an airborne disease?! I couldn't even imagine chanting it from the terraces either - it'd sound like you were repeating one of those 'learn a language' cassettes :glare:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Aim for the stars and you'll hit the moon. Aim straight forward and you'll probably hit your foot.

Why does the word 'Antalyaspor' make me think of an airborne disease?! I couldn't even imagine chanting it from the terraces either - it'd sound like you were repeating one of those 'learn a language' cassettes :glare:
:eek::thumbsup:

It seems rather incongruous to see that 'Madrid legend' bit appearing in the URL!

Yeh I did see that, probably a replacement for alleged tax dodger Ronaldo :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here