Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any confirmation of bus parade and times ?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
I think the players are having a civic reception at town hall first cud be hence why parade later I be there whatever time does anyone remember the route of the bus last time? I know it ended up on madeira drive somewhere

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
This is a great excuse for a party. Lets forget about the result on Sunday and celebrate that we are going up.

Yes im gutted we didnt go up as champions but if someone had told me at the start of the season we would be promoted with 3 games to spare I would have bitten there hands off. The players have been great all season, lets savour the moment and have a party.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Are any of the two thirds of the Amex who didn't bother hanging around for the end of season lap of honour post-Bristol City daring to show their faces for this one?

List your excuses below please:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'll be honest, I don't think I'm going to bother. We celebrated at Wigan the promotion and IF we had of won the league I would certainly have been there but for second place, not for me Jeff.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
I'll be honest, I don't think I'm going to bother. We celebrated at Wigan the promotion and IF we had of won the league I would certainly have been there but for second place, not for me Jeff.

This :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very odd time to be starting it at, but I'll be there regardless. Its a booze-up, so what's not to like ? That team have just given us the best season EVER.

I wish they'd hurry up and confirm the route. Ideally, I'd LIKE it to come along the seafront from Brighton, and culminate at Hove Town Hall for a balcony-and-speeches jobbie a-la 2001. Can Trollope do a Freddy Mercury ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here