Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

W1A seats yesterday - unacceptable

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
There were sections towards the middle of the West that had hardly any people in. Must have been a reason for that but you would have thought they could have moved anyone who didn't have a good view.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Boohoo

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was in that section. Thought it was okay. In fact better than I imagined.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I was also in that section, view was ok but as there were gaps and plenty of spares all over we moved to W1C right in front of a screen at half time (3 if us and could literally choose where we wanted to move to - it wasn't rocket science!)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I remember years ago talking to a holiday rep and saying everyone complains when it rains

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
My original tickets were in Row A of W1A and to be fair the view of the screen on the pitch was laughable. Rather than complain about it on here though I took the revolutionary step of finding some seats half way back in W1B that weren't being used.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
My original tickets were in Row A of W1A and to be fair the view of the screen on the pitch was laughable. Rather than complain about it on here though I took the revolutionary step of finding some seats half way back in W1B that weren't being used.

Well -from where I was - the stand was rammed -

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Well -from where I was - the stand was rammed -

There was only two of us and we found seats no bother. There were plenty more around us as well. I'd agree with you though that they really shouldn't have been selling seats at the front of W1A.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
IMG_20170507_111244.jpg

If you just tilt your head to the side a little...

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
3 of us and we found seats easily - there were spaces all over. W1C slap bang in front of the screen 10 rows up ( and even then there were empty seats around us!)
It's called initiative - why not try it next time instead of moaning at the club on here? ��)

And how were we meant to find out? Get up in the middle of the match and start f*** around? Half-time when most people
were down the stairs? Answers on a postcard.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
And how were we meant to find out? Get up in the middle of the match and start f*** around? Half-time when most people
were down the stairs? Answers on a postcard.
1. Have a look around during a lull in the action.
2. Make a mental note of empty seats better than yours.
3. At the next opportunity check those seats are still empty.
4. Move seats.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was impressed with the screens, good clarity etc., just a shame they didn't pipe Warren and JCs commentary into the stadium. Presume it was a contractual thing. I had my earphones so listened to their commentary whilst watching the feed...

My first breakfast pie too... rather nice I thought. Was surprised by the fried egg under the lid - thought it was going to be scrambled, all mixed in with the beans and sausage and stuff...

Not contractual - it would have been completely out of sync with the pictures :)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Had a group of 5 in row B plus 2 late arrivals who didn't make it back from a 5 a side tournament in time. Disappointing view of the big screen, nothing in comparison to the disappointing end,
In the big scheme of things no big drama,.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
1. Have a look around during a lull in the action.
2. Make a mental note of empty seats better than yours.
3. At the next opportunity check those seats are still empty.
4. Move seats.

Easier said than done.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I did all that* for the BEAMBACK.

*except it was 'only' 150 miles, and I didn't have breakfast.

*or a burger

*and my car's a diesel...

I feel I need to edit for accuracy,

It was only a 194 mile round trip and my car is diesel too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here