Page 3 of 203 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2024
  1. #21
    Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hove
    Posts
    15,334


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm genuinely amazed that anyone who witnessed it didn't see it as anything other than a goodbye.

    As above, happy to bet into the REMF rather than posting pictures of the little shit from Home Alone
    Why do you need a bet? Just commit to sticking the 50 in if you're wrong!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why do you need a bet? Just commit to sticking the 50 in if you're wrong!
      Well, that's the point of a bet which you aren't prepared to take. I'm not sure what picture you can Google to reply.
    • #23
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      15,334


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well, that's the point of a bet which you aren't prepared to take. I'm not sure what picture you can Google to reply.
      Oh you've got your knickers in a right little twist. I haven't said whether I believe he is going or not, so why would I bet, I didn't start the thread...

      Disappointing day, lots of mad threads about, some people being light hearted, some people not, clearly.
    • #24
      Members pb21's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      1,605


      0 Not allowed!
      Hughton on the radio pre match didn't make it seem like he would be staying. Not so much what he did say, more what he didn't. Certainly seems likely he will be off at the moment, hopefully not though...
    • #25
      Members Albion my Albion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Darlington, UK
      Posts
      3,019


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve.S View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Going to be a long summer, so many detectives. Where are the Thompson Twins when you need them


      Well, of course, they are right here.




      Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow.

      ---- L. Ron Hubbard
    • #26
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Patknull med Haksprut
      Posts
      36,214


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion my Albion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well, of course, they are right here.




      What's left of them are coming to BOGNOR in December

      https://www.bigweekends.com/the-week...co=MN_Electric
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
    • #27

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Oh you've got your knickers in a right little twist. I haven't said whether I believe he is going or not, so why would I bet, I didn't start the thread...

      Disappointing day, lots of mad threads about, some people being light hearted, some people not, clearly.
      So in summary, you've run out of pictures?
    • #28
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      284


      1 Not allowed!
      Didn't he through his gloves into the crowd after every game. How come he was even here for this one?
    • #29
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      15,334


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So in summary, you've run out of pictures?
      and film clips.
    • #30
      Members phoenix's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      1,278


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Munchkin View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If Chelsea offer to triple his wages then good luck to him, professional football is a short career make the most of it.

      Flip side, a real lack of ambition and waste of a talented keeper and goodbye any outside chances of an England call up.
      I always laugh at this, its a short career crap! 2 seasons at 25 k a week is more than most people will earn in a lifetime!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy