Page 2 of 203 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2024
  1. #11
    Twats everywhere Bladders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Troubadour
    Posts
    10,524


    1 Not allowed!
    He won't need his hands at Chelsea, we'll only to count his money


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      60,194


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Alright Grandad. Need any IT help or just the usual trolling?
      My point is that as you say it has been mentioned on other threads so why not add to them.
    • #13
      Registered Mis-user
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Posts
      2,247


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I watched Stockdale all the way through that. It was like Arnie at the end of Terminator 2. A long goodbye.

      I'm prepared to betan even 50 quid into the REMF after watching that he's gone next season.
      He was lowered into a vat of molten metal? Well he's definitely not coming back then.
    • #14
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      9,288


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought you said you were going for a few months. Thought it was too good to be true.
      I'll always be there for you tho
      You know I'm right
    • #15

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not the 'double' handed wave goodbye!!??

      I'm genuinely amazed that anyone who witnessed it didn't see it as anything other than a goodbye.

      As above, happy to bet into the REMF rather than posting pictures of the little shit from Home Alone
    • #16
      Members Munchkin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Littlehampton
      Posts
      1,788


      0 Not allowed!
      If Chelsea offer to triple his wages then good luck to him, professional football is a short career make the most of it.

      Flip side, a real lack of ambition and waste of a talented keeper and goodbye any outside chances of an England call up.
      'The Goldstone Ground may have been lost, but it will never be forgotten.'
    • #17
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      15,334


      1 Not allowed!
      I actually saw Stockdale mouth to the crowd:

      "There's one more chip, and it must be destroyed also"




      If Iggle Piggle is right, then I am like John Connor in this clip....
    • #18

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by backson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He was lowered into a vat of molten metal? Well he's definitely not coming back then.
      Came back in T4. Younger as well.
    • #19

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      My point is that as you say it has been mentioned on other threads so why not add to them.
      The amount of shit you post? Good god.
    • #20
      The oldest known computer
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Ash Green - Surrey / Hampshire Borders
      Posts
      5,166


      2 Not allowed!
      You can take a bucket of water, stick your hand in it and trash it about, but the size of the hole left, when you take it out shows how indispensable you are. This applies to all jobs and professions, including footballers. Life goes on, problems are overcome.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy