Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Getting a few idiot Brighton 'fans' like that GeorgeKane5 on twitter trying to get a reaction out of Stockdale then bragging about DS blocking them. DS is a decent bloke and could well still stay, even if not he's always put 100% into everything for Brighton, fans need to show more appreciation.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Getting a few idiot Brighton 'fans' like that GeorgeKane5 on twitter trying to get a reaction out of Stockdale then bragging about DS blocking them. DS is a decent bloke and could well still stay, even if not he's always put 100% into everything for Brighton, fans need to show more appreciation.
I thought his trolling of the phone in at Withdean was a youth thing. Obviously was a complete tit thing if he is still doing it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Chelski now looking elsewhere, so... us or Leeds? Hmmm... tough call Stocko... I know you are a Yorkie, but surely you don't want to join that basket case of a club in a lower league?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Is our keeper starting to sound like a bit of a baby?

Retweeted this today.

Capture.JPG

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Is our keeper starting to sound like a bit of a baby?

Retweeted this today.

View attachment 86131

Comparing Knockaert; who will be here next season, saying he's happy that Sidwell is staying with Stocdakle - who is dragging his heels over a new deal and probably won't be here next season saying the same thing is such a weird comparison to make in the first place.

The problem is, for every fan who is trying to get DS to bite by calling him names, there's 5 fans who are blatantly brown nosing him in the hope of getting a RT off of him. You've got to take the rough with the smooth. Stockdale isn't stupid, he knows the dragging the whole thing out is going to split opinions on him, and he also knows that going online to tweet about it constantly is going to fuel the flames.

Stockdale should have just got his head down, tried to work out a deal with the club and kept clear of social media until an outcome was made. I personally find it a touch hypocritical that he's happy to go on Twitter to browse through all the positive reactions but unwilling to take some stick for his actions, when he must know what he's done would polarise people.

FWIW; I haven't sent him abuse, nor do I think it's acceptable. However, it was inevitable that it would happen.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Give him a 2-year contract. Give him a deadline to sign it. If he doesn't meet the deadline, then get someone else...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here