Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I know this has been touched on in other threads but.....Surely Stockdale is going? The double handed waved goodbye, luzzing gloves in the crowd and general demeanour post game was about a clear a message that could be sent.

I'd be very surprised if he is here next year. It's more likely Stephens will be after watching that (and I'm convinced he's going too)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I know this has been touched on in other threads but.....Surely Stockdale is going? The double handed waved goodbye, luzzing gloves in the crowd and general demeanour post game was about a clear a message that could be sent.

I'd be very surprised if he is here next year. It's more likely Stephens will be after watching that (and I'm convinced he's going too)

Clueless.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Not the 'double' handed wave goodbye!!??

home_alone_macaulay_culkin_kevin_mccallister_boy_fear_shout_fright_346_1280x1024.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Clueless.

I watched Stockdale all the way through that. It was like Arnie at the end of Terminator 2. A long goodbye.

I'm prepared to betan even 50 quid into the REMF after watching that he's gone next season.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

Seriously I could not give a chuff. We are on a fantastic journey and if he does not want to be onboard, so what? This has been the best year ever and in TB and Chris Hughton we trust!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He won't need his hands at Chelsea, we'll only to count his money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I watched Stockdale all the way through that. It was like Arnie at the end of Terminator 2. A long goodbye.

I'm prepared to betan even 50 quid into the REMF after watching that he's gone next season.

He was lowered into a vat of molten metal? Well he's definitely not coming back then.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Not the 'double' handed wave goodbye!!??

home_alone_macaulay_culkin_kevin_mccallister_boy_fear_shout_fright_346_1280x1024.jpg

I'm genuinely amazed that anyone who witnessed it didn't see it as anything other than a goodbye.

As above, happy to bet into the REMF rather than posting pictures of the little shit from Home Alone

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If Chelsea offer to triple his wages then good luck to him, professional football is a short career make the most of it.

Flip side, a real lack of ambition and waste of a talented keeper and goodbye any outside chances of an England call up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I actually saw Stockdale mouth to the crowd:

"There's one more chip, and it must be destroyed also"

If Iggle Piggle is right, then I am like John Connor in this clip....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here