Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
don't do twitter but hope DS loses a few pounds before next season..........and finds a way of not forcing us to defend half a dozen corners in the last few minutes of every match ......if he stays.

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Stockdale off to PALACE!

I have just spoken to someone with strong connections at the club, who says that they have heard that he is set to sign for them.
Personally I am not bothered if he stays or goes, but it will surely put a stain on his reputation
Only a rumour, but a strong one at that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have just spoken to someone with strong connections at the club, who says that they have heard that he is set to sign for them.
Personally I am not bothered if he stays or goes, but it will surely put a stain on his reputation

Well if it's true, then I guess he'll be nearer Leeds than on the coast :wink:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Look, Stocko is off. Can we all just get over it? Best of luck to him.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

bullshit-artist.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I love it when people say they have heard :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you are reading this Stocko, fill your boots with the attention you are generating, hope it is giving you a semi :smile:

I am actually past caring whether he stays with us joins Palace or drops a division and goes to the team he loves, just want it to end....

Last edited:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
How depressing this all is.

Gets promoted with a club who supports his ability and enhances his reputation.

Uses said reputation to prostitute himself to the market and signs for highest bidder.

Then makes condescending press statement about how great it is to join said club as well as a load of rubbish about ambition.

No club loyalty whatsoever.

And I don't buy this "anyone would do the same thing" crap. Stephens hasn't.......

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
How depressing this all is.

Gets promoted with a club who supports his ability and enhances his reputation.

Uses said reputation to prostitute himself to the market and signs for highest bidder.

Then makes condescending press statement about how great it is to join said club as well as a load of rubbish about ambition.

No club loyalty whatsoever.

And I don't buy this "anyone would do the same thing" crap. Stephens hasn't.......

I would hazard a guess that Stephens signed a contract that nobody else was offering to him, hence him staying!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I don't have a problem with Stockdale not signing a contract, it's his career and he is probably in a better place than he ever has been in regards to getting a good contract with whoever he signs with.

What I do care about is the club, so if he doesn't want to sign then I wish him luck and we move on. Thanks for everything and for what you've helped us achieve but we need to do what's best and right now that is secure a No1 for next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here