Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I do wonder if BERK signed him with a "must be 1st choice keeper" clause,

I'd say there is literally NO CHANCE we (or any other club, tbh) would agree to such a clause in any player's contract.

That's not to day informal agreements might not be promised, but contractual obligations? Nah.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Heard from a 'source' that's been reliable in the past that he's something of a salad-dodger, there's often been behind-the-scenes issues about his weight.

Interesting. Look at pics of him at start and end of the season. There is quite some difference around the middle!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Interesting. Look at pics of him at start and end of the season. There is quite some difference around the middle!

images

I was going to say I thought he was IMMENSE for us last season, but then thought better of it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It may have been the terms offered in the contract, but if it were me, as a footballer, I would want to achieve the pinnacle of playing in the Premier League.
Who knows, one good season there could open up many possibilities, plenty of reliable goalkeepers going on into their 30's.
Fancy swapping playing in the Premier League for playing at Birmingham, who I think are relegation prospects for next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It may have been the terms offered in the contract, but if it were me, as a footballer, I would want to achieve the pinnacle of playing in the Premier League.
Who knows, one good season there could open up many possibilities, plenty of reliable goalkeepers going on into their 30's.
Fancy swapping playing in the Premier League for playing at Birmingham, who I think are relegation prospects for next season.

He'd already done that with Fulham. I don't think Birmingham will do badly. It was messing around with Zola that did for them, last season.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Looked faster in training the other day than he ever looked at Brighton,very quick through the poles (not Kush and Jutk,by the way).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]884855141798744066[/tweet]

He's after Snapchat followers now. Prepare for big loppy tongues and dog ears.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"How did Harry Redknapp sell the club to you ?"

"He actually said have a look at how the fans reacted at Bristol. You know, I watched a video and you know, they're passionate. I looked at the fans singing, and that's part of me, I like to be able to feel something from the fans, that's what makes a football club, and, umm, you don't get anything without the fans and giving back, so a big thing was him saying I'm going to try and get the fans back in place and the right players and, and...."

etc.

Oh well. I guess we didn't quite go MENTAL enough at getting promoted. Thats what is was :rolleyes:

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
"How did Harry Redknapp sell the club to you ?"

"He actually said have a look at how the fans reacted at Bristol. You know, I watched a video and you know, they're passionate. I looked at the fans singing, and that's part of me, I like to be able to feel something from the fans, that's what makes a football club, and, umm, you don't get anything without the fans and giving back, so a big thing was him saying I'm going to try and get the fans back in place and the right players and, and...."

... and I'm going to pay you a stupid amount of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here