Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I like your posts BG but Gigi Buffon has been the most consistently great goalkeeper in the last 20 years or so. I am bias because I follow Juventus a fair bit but the guy is absolutely superb

Exactly , would be a great first year in the Premier League signing .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I were Stockdale reading this, I'd be ripping up the contract packing my bags and getting as far away as possible from the most ungrateful set of fans in English football.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If I were Stockdale reading this, I'd be ripping up the contract packing my bags and getting as far away as possible from the most ungrateful set of fans in English football.

If he is reading, then BG's assertion that he is better than San Iker should make up for any ungratefulness.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Really? Most people on here have said they want him to stay. If he has rejected our contract offer and is destined to leave, as seems likely, then surely it's fine to speculate on who might replace him?

After Stephen's signed a new contract yesterday, If I were David Stockdale reading NSC I'd sign a new contract pronto before Tony loses patience.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
The distribution, the understanding with the back 4, how good he is at 1 on 1's (got a feeling there will be a lot more of those next season) his knack at saving penalties - gutted if he's off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After Stephen's signed a new contract yesterday, If I were David Stockdale reading NSC I'd sign a new contract pronto before Tony loses patience.
That has to be how the club is working these situations.
It's not in their best interest to be held to ransom, the contract and club aren't going to change.

I'd definitely have a closing date on all offers.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That has to be how the club is working these situations.
It's not in their best interest to be held to ransom, the contract and club aren't going to change.

I'd definitely have a closing date on all offers.

Exactly, we can't be hunting for a new keeper come the end of July.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The distribution, the understanding with the back 4, how good he is at 1 on 1's (got a feeling there will be a lot more of those next season) his knack at saving penalties - gutted if he's off.

This. We'd lose a lot more than just a decent keeper.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes.

There were one or two (Westwood, Marshall) that were realistic as well as half decent.

(Then 25 that are completely unrealistic, 20 that are shit anyway, 4 that have retired, and a couple that are dead)

Please allow me to add Billy The Fish to include one that's both fictitious and non human.

hqdefault.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here