Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes.

There were one or two (Westwood, Marshall) that were realistic as well as half decent.

(Then 25 that are completely unrealistic, 20 that are shit anyway, 4 that have retired, and a couple that are dead)
:kiss:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I were Stockdale reading this, I'd be ripping up the contract packing my bags and getting as far away as possible from the most ungrateful set of fans in English football.

Why is that as I havent read I post from anybody saying they dont want him to sign a new contract, most say they can understand why he would leave for Chelsea etc.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If he is reading, then BG's assertion that he is better than San Iker should make up for any ungratefulness.

Unlikely since he probably knows BG writes unaldultered nonsense on here.

That is only my opinion and given the choice of signing Casillas or Stockdale in June I would definitely go with David Stockdale mind we could ask David Seaman to make a comeback as he still plays charity matches. Or we could aporoach Roy Carroll.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That is only my opinion and given the choice of signing Casillas or Stockdale in June I would definitely go with David Stockdale mind we could ask David Seaman to make a comeback as he still plays charity matches.

Yes, because David Seaman playing charity matches is precisely the same as Iker Casillas playing in the Portuguese top flight and the Champions League. :facepalm:

Its clearly not the tiniest bit likely that he'd come here, but given a choice I would take him over Stockdale in a heartbeat. That's nothing against Stocko, and I very much hope he stays, but Casillas, even at 35, is a better goalkeeper than him.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I haven't followed this thread in depth, but am i right in thinking that so far, the suggested replacements for Stockdale are:

Buffon
Hart
Casillas

What ****ing planet are people on?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I reckon we should re sign that Yeldell chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
If he does leave, does this mean there is a chance that Stockdale had lots and lots of Money on Newcastle to win the Championship Title, hence the complete hash at trying to save that weak shot in the VERY last of the 90 minutes at Villa.

I knew there was something fishy......

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Cripes.

Prince Charming playing to the gallery again to deflect from problems at the palace ? ???

Surely he won't go there.....Anyway, Palace would do better to stop flaunting ridiculous wages around and do something about that decrepit ground of their's and the shambles that is a training facility!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here