Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite.......hopefully nothing too serious but a training ground injury shortly after signing thus keeping him out long enough for Palaces replacement to be established enough to relegate him into 3rd position and upon returning he is never quite the same,is loaned out and then has to retire as the injury returns-

Short of that i wish him well and thank him for all his contribution whilst at Albion-

True, but it would save him two hours driving every day.

I thought that he lived in the Reigate Redhill area which if correct would mean the drive going through the traffic in Merstam etc would take longer than down the M23 so obviously he doesnt live where I thought.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I thought that he lived in the Reigate Redhill area which if correct would mean the drive going through the traffic in Merstam etc would take longer than down the M23 so obviously he doesnt live where I thought.
He does live where you thought as he lives very close to me.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Funny how Palace never make a bid for any of our players , the tossers just come sniffing when they are out of contract.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
At the end of the day we have a wage structure in place and the door is open to anyone who can maximise their income elsewhere. If Stockdale goes because of silly money Maenpaa is probably at the same level as him but more affordable than what we have offered Stockdale. I would even dare to say that for financial reasons it probably is best that he does go for him and for us while his stock value is high.

If he does go I am sure it will also be with sadness in his heart, but also knowing that his job was complete. I would clap him all the way to the bank personally.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the end of the day we have a wage structure in place and the door is open to anyone who can maximise their income elsewhere. If Stockdale goes because of silly money Maenpaa is probably at the same level as him but more affordable than what we have offered Stockdale. I would even dare to say that for financial reasons it probably is best that he does go for him and for us while his stock value is high.

If he does go I am sure it will also be with sadness in his heart, but also knowing that his job was complete. I would clap him all the way to the bank personally.

Why better for us ? He is out of contract, we won't get anything........

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Maenpaa is unproven in the championship let alone premiership. Get a decent goalie in will cost a transfer fee plus wages.
Keep Stockdale for me is the preferred option, if we can.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Completely forgot about this goalie!
Free transfer! Payment in Pies! What could go wrong! :thumbsup: :drink:

JS112392475.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills