Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As posted previously I hope that he stays that way as far as we are concerned. He was a good keeper but on the wain when he left Real he was old and slow and showed it. so it is a definite no for me

Still Spain''s number 2 isn't he? Only 35. Playing Champions League football for Porto?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is well past it which is why Real got shot of him. No he is not as good as Stockdale now I dont think . I am surprised if he is Spains no 2 as I would think both David De gea and Pepe Reina would be above him.

Spain named 5 goalkeepers for theur qualifiers and he wasnt one of them.

The 5 are
Adrian. West Ham
Asengo Villareal.
De Gea Man Utd
Reinia AC Napoli
Rico Seviila
Kepa Athletico Bilbao

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is well past it which is why Real got shot of him. No he is not as good as Stockdale now I dont think . I am surprised if he is Spains no 2 as I would think both David De gea and Pepe Reina would be above him

You do speak a load of rubbish at times. If you've seen any of Porto's games this season you would see he is still making outstanding saves. Real 'got shot' of him because they're one of the best teams in the world and have other options, not because he is well past it.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I said to my brother on Sunday that the waving was sort of different like a goodbye, thank you type wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A lot of people said the same about Stephens on Sunday........

Just signed a new 4 year contract right?

I have no inside info just posting what I thought. Would love to be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
He is well past it which is why Real got shot of him. No he is not as good as Stockdale now I dont think . I am surprised if he is Spains no 2 as I would think both David De gea and Pepe Reina would be above him.

The 5 are
Adrian. West Ham
Asengo Villareal.
De Gea Man Utd
Reinia AC Napoli
Rico Seviila
Kepa Athletico Bilbao

I'm sorry what? This is Iker Casillas, one of the best goalkeepers of his generation we're talking about isn't it? Now I like Stockdale, but to say that is nonsense.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Heard before the game that both him and Stephens had signed elsewhere. Certainly looked like it from his reaction at the end and his tweets this morning. A blow for us as he was one of those you would think could cut it at PL level but hey ho...

Let's hope the rumour holds it's own for Stockdale too :whistle:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

The 5 are
Adrian. West Ham
Asengo Villareal.
De Gea Man Utd
Reinia AC Napoli
Rico Seviila
Kepa Athletico Bilbao

Apropos of nothing, what a GREAT name for a goalie :clap2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here