Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't believe you guys are getting worked up over his twitter posts.

If he stays, great, if not, not worries.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
This was always going to happen if we got promoted, it was even hinted at by DS when it looked nailed on.
The club would have been expecting it and maybe the reason he had not signed a contract was for this specific reason.
DS is negotiating the best deal for him and his family, but the tweets are not helping his standing with club supporters.
If it was me, I would keep quiet until a decision was made, instead of being immature about it.
The constant need to report on social media is a gererational thing, most of us of a certain age can't be arsed with twitter or Facebook, too much trouble and certain things should be kept on a need to know basis.
It seems nowadays that everything has to be aired in public and seems to warrant a badge of honour for doing so.
Think I'd rather live in the past.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It looks like the club want Stocko as the number 1 for next season then.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sake. Seriously. AGAIN: That rumour was in one paper once.
It's since been rubbished by Naylor and Stocko himself.
Deary me.

Ok, so I don't spend my life on NSC so hadn't seen any counter to this. Now unbunch those panties and chill the **** out

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
This was always going to happen if we got promoted, it was even hinted at by DS when it looked nailed on.
The club would have been expecting it and maybe the reason he had not signed a contract was for this specific reason.
DS is negotiating the best deal for him and his family, but the tweets are not helping his standing with club supporters.
If it was me, I would keep quiet until a decision was made, instead of being immature about it.
The constant need to report on social media is a gererational thing, most of us of a certain age can't be arsed with twitter or Facebook, too much trouble and certain things should be kept on a need to know basis.
It seems nowadays that everything has to be aired in public and seems to warrant a badge of honour for doing so.

Exactly this .

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

This. And selfies.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
All new contract deals are like this aren't they. Tooing and froing until the deal is right for everyone....

It took Dale Stephens 8 months to sign his, and was mentioned earlier, Calde was OFF, but then stayed. Nothing is definite until a signature appears on a contract, either here or elsewhere.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Duplicate.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here