Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
As you say WAS one of the best of his generation.

Mental.

Played for one of the biggest clubs in the world for years, Champions League winner, World Cup winner, European Championship winner and still playing for Porto one of the best teams in Portugal (not that that's really saying a lot) and playing in the Champions League this season.

I agree he's not what he used to be, but to say he's not as good as a goalkeeper in the second division of English football is frankly TOSH.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Something else for you all to chew over.

Joe Hart wants to come back and play in the Premier and Man City dont want him to go to a possible title winning rival, I wonder what wage he would want.

He would certainly get the opportunity to show his worth and ability with us

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Something else for you all to chew over.

Joe Hart wants to come back and play in the Premier and Man City dont want him to go to a possible title winning rival, I wonder what wage he would want.

He would certainly get the opportunity to show his worth and ability with us

Torino mentioned they can't keep him due to his wages, I have no idea what their average weekly wage is though.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

can't see Joe Hart as realistic at all in terms of wages.. wouldn't be surprised if he went to Everton, or Newcastle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We need some grammar police in here!

BG's didactic emoting was gramatically acceptable in my book, albeit I prefer to use the occasional comma.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If he's on the bus on Sunday he's staying, if not he's off.

Kind of expect an announcement before Sunday and fully expect him to stay after Dale signing on the dotted line.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Only in age and playing for the top league in his land not on ability

I like your posts BG but Gigi Buffon has been the most consistently great goalkeeper in the last 20 years or so. I am bias because I follow Juventus a fair bit but the guy is absolutely superb

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
BG's didactic emoting was gramatically acceptable in my book, albeit I prefer to use the occasional comma.

Always have to Google when such dramatic and totally from another planet words are typed-

English used to be a bit of a bore at school,these days it's rather fun and one never stops learning from the boards..........lastly i suppose you are getting on a little. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here