Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fans

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am far from a yoghurt knitter but if I was a fan of Aston Villa with their history and got relegated only to be followed by a crap season that has only recently picked up only to see the other team that came down and little old Brighton go back up, and we were their last opponents at home to really rub the salt in, then it is totally understandable that quite a few would be abjectly pissed off with another season in the 2nd tier. That last minute goal was like throwing petrol on a bonfire for them.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I am far from a yoghurt knitter but if I was a fan of Aston Villa with their history and got relegated only to be followed by a crap season that has only recently picked up only to see the other team that came down and little old Brighton go back up, and we were their last opponents at home to really rub the salt in, then it is totally understandable that quite a few would be abjectly pissed off with another season in the 2nd tier. That last minute goal was like throwing petrol on a bonfire for them.

This all day.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
decent from my view,

old boy steward outside Holte shook our hand and told us good luck and he'll miss us from the Championship.

spoke to a few in town after who wished us good luck and knew their footie,

if anything it was our lot that seemed more moody when getting back to new street - obviously I was one of 2700 so just my views

Jan 30, 2008
decent from my view,

old boy steward outside Holte shook our hand and told us good luck and he'll miss us from the Championship.

spoke to a few in town after who wished us good luck and knew their footie,

if anything it was our lot that seemed more moody when getting back to new street - obviously I was one of 2700 so just my views

Moody???
regards
DR

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As I live in the area I was expecting a bit of a ribbing at work today from the Villa fans but they were very complimentary about the club and wished us well. Not the same as being at the game but all the same.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
As I live in the area I was expecting a bit of a ribbing at work today from the Villa fans but they were very complimentary about the club and wished us well. Not the same as being at the game but all the same.

I work in Birmingham (well, near NEC) and what a shit day today was.

The Brum fans are all acting like they've won the league. The Villa fans delighted in spoiling our party. I had to remind myself it was that went up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here