Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Looks like she could have drawn a cock on his head and he still wouldn't have woken up.

Seriously though this won't go down too well with the Brighton WAG's, they are all supposed to be quite close so he won't be anyone's favourite. It might have just been a drunken fling for him but it changes the dynamics behind the scenes. He has certainly tainted this season for his gf or ex gf.

Should change his name to Shame Duffy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
To be honest I don't think this is anyone's business. I hate that papers like the sun run a story on it, it's not news, there's no public interest in this.

Sadly, there obviously is. If there weren't people out that who read this sort of shit, they wouldn't print it. I blame the readership as much as the "newspaper".

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Sadly, there obviously is. If there weren't people out that who read this sort of shit, they wouldn't print it. I blame the readership as much as the "newspaper".

"Public Interest" and "interests the public" are not one and the same thing though.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Footballer in going out, pulling and playing away from home shock .
for all the moral guardians on here, most guys would do exactly the same if they were pro footballers (although not necessarily with this lady )

Imho that is not the point.

For me it is all to do with footballer playing away from home and an illustrated account of his indiscretions being published in a national paper on what is one of the more important days in the history of our football club. The club invested a lot of money in Duffy ...

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You're not wrong there,always amazes Me when folk cheat,they invariably cheat with a right old biffer,she is as rough as a robbers dog and His old women looks quite fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my experience the fittees are often shite between the sheets yet old biffers seem to work a bit harder to give you what you want - just a generalisation like ...

Anyway, looks like Duffers has scored another spectacular OG

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
In my experience the fittees are often shite between the sheets yet old biffers seem to work a bit harder to give you what you want - just a generalisation like ...

Anyway, looks like Duffers has scored another spectacular OG

A hat trick?

I hope this doesn't affect his performance on the pitch.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Imho that is not the point.

For me it is all to do with footballer playing away from home and an illustrated account of his indiscretions being published in a national paper on what is one of the more important days in the history of our football club. The club invested a lot of money in Duffy ...

I doubt it will do any damage today- maybe it will calm the players down a bit by causing a laugh.
The biggest problem with Duffy will probably be how he will handle nimble and quick forwards next season . He'll have to prove he's more than a top quality championship cb

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Funny how you didn't care enough about the club to sign up to it for the last 20 years isn't it... Has something changed since March? ???

You're quite right,I'm not an Uber like your good self,I tug my forelock at you,
Kisses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Isn't taking photos of a comatose naked person voyeurism, and more or less what Lewis Dunk and the others were accused of 5 years ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here