Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon, Bennett I hope Blackburn stay up

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
For the sakes of two players who did us proud in times gone by. Gordon Greer & Elliott Bennett were good servants for us & I wouldn't wish relegation upon them so I for one will be keeping an eye on their result & hoping that they survive. Craig Conway I'm not so bothered about but at the end of the day I don't like seeing former players suffer, unless they disrespected us as Liam Bridcutt did, so in his case I will smile as we rise & he stagnates with poor old Leeds Utd.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will either GG or EB be on their retained list for next season as there must be some doubt. If they are released I hope that they both find other clubs as they were both good for us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Clever play on the thread title.....

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Since the Venkys have taken over at Blackburn they've been playing like headless chickens; poorly run club see them going down.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
mixed emotions for me, for the sake of GG and EB i hope they stay up, for the Venky's I hope they go down. But then again I'd love to see Brum go almost as much as seeing Forest drop. Think of all that money they spent a few years back when it seemed every player coming up for sale was bought by them. Maybe my memory has got blurred and perhaps they didn't buy as many as I seem to think, but for a long while it appeared we couldn't compete with them.

mmm, Forest, Brum or Venky, who deserves the drop most ?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
All three clubs involved have owners who have bought a football club as a plaything so shame they can't all go down...

Would like Blackburn to survive though for reasons already posted.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
X
mixed emotions for me, for the sake of GG and EB i hope they stay up, for the Venky's I hope they go down. But then again I'd love to see Brum go almost as much as seeing Forest drop. Think of all that money they spent a few years back when it seemed every player coming up for sale was bought by them. Maybe my memory has got blurred and perhaps they didn't buy as many as I seem to think, but for a long while it appeared we couldn't compete with them.

mmm, Forest, Brum or Venky, who deserves the drop most ?

I think under Barry Fry that Blues set a record for the number of players bought and sold in a season :lol:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here