Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace- do you want them to stay up?

Do you want the Palace to stay up / go down?

• Stay up

Votes: 52 24.6%
  • Go down

Votes: 159 75.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I dislike all things Palace, except the REMF teams they send down every year so for me it's them to go down-bollocks to playing them again.

I see it like a boxer

you want to beat the hell out of your main rival

if you don't fight them,there's no rivalry

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I see it like a boxer

you want to beat the hell out of your main rival

if you don't fight them,there's no rivalry

Fine by me-nothing pleasant playing that lot. Get treated like shit by the Met at their place, shithole of a ground, even shittier fans.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is it ok to say I don't give a f...U.K. ........I'd rather they came down I suppose because I don't think we'd finish above them if they stayed up. It's fine having rivals but they are a decent outfit. They'd have to implode now though to go down and Swansea or Hull go mental. Having lived with the rivalry since 1974 all I care about is establishing ourselves- nothing else.
Don't misinterpret that though............they are still scum.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Unfortunately Palace staying up will give plenty of credibility to Sam Allardyce.
However that will be a small price to pay to witness Brighton Palace games in the top division.
Nothing beats that.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its a win, win isn't it?

They go down, we laugh and enjoy being above them. They stay up and we meet in the top flight.

In the meantime, let's enjoy their bricking it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Palace will beat Hull today and then NSC will become 'Whey Faced Poltroon Stand Chat' for a few hours later today.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
No team who have won 11 games in the premier league (since 38 game format) has been relegated. So I don't think they will go down. Something for us to aim for next season. 11 wins and we should be safe

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Its a win, win isn't it?

They go down, we laugh and enjoy being above them. They stay up and we meet in the top flight.

In the meantime, let's enjoy their bricking it.

This with a cherry on top.

Enjoying every moment of anxiety and pant shittery that their scummy little fans are experiencing now. Deffo a win-win for me either way. The thought of a BHA/Palace game in the PL is just as satisfying as the prospect of raining shite upon them if they do go down. I feel like a dog with two dicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here