• Bradford

Votes: 51 38.3%
  • Millwall

Votes: 21 15.8%

• Total voters

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Fleetwood would be great for that league. I would laugh when the Leeds v Fleetwood fixture came up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was born in Shoreham, and brought up in Portslade. I didn't move to Yorkshire until I was 22.

Easthill Park 'manor', Old village, or south of the 27? Benfield or St Nicks? Remember the early 60's winters? Brutal. The kids of today, etc etc :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As someone who was born in Yorkshire, I can tell you that how boundaries are drawn "these days" doesn't enter into it. The truth of the matter is that when God created the world, his special place consisted of the three Ridings and the City of York.

Three ridings,pah!
Obviously, not as special as Sussex, cos we've got six rapes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I plumped for S****horpe. The Iron have yo-yo'd between tier 3 and 4 a lot in recent years. I remember watching them ripping us up at Priestfield (1-3, I think) with great big smiles on their faces (green shorts too) back in our dark days, and develope a soft spot. I'd like to see them settle in the ECL.

That said, Fleetwood, though . . . - you would though, wouldn't you, though? :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Easthill Park 'manor', Old village, or south of the 27? Benfield or St Nicks? Remember the early 60's winters? Brutal. The kids of today, etc etc :lolol:

Stanley Road, south of the A27. St Nicks. In fact, one of my old teachers, Miss Broadbridge (Mrs Stone) has just died. It's in today's Argus.
Then HCGS for girls in Neville Road.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stanley Road, south of the A27. St Nicks. In fact, one of my old teachers, Miss Broadbridge (Mrs Stone) has just died. It's in today's Argus.
Then HCGS for girls in Neville Road.

Miss Broadbridge? That's sad! Mr Stone tought me. Fabulous teacher. I'll look up the Argus report later. She must have been quite an age - bless her!

Foredown Drive, me. St Nicks, then HGSB (from 1969 which, I think, is just after you). I also left the area in my early 20s, never to return. The draw of the Albion, though . . . .

All the best ! :thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I plumped for S****horpe. The Iron have yo-yo'd between tier 3 and 4 a lot in recent years. I remember watching them ripping us up at Priestfield (1-3, I think)

My memory's a bit hazy on that one as I went with some Scunny mates and a lot of beer was drunk, however, I thought it was 4-1 or 4-2 to the Iron.

I'd like to see Bradford go up as they're the closest I have to a second team, as I used to watch them at uni. But I don't really mind who goes up. Scunny, cos I have mates who support them, Fleetwood for the giggles and Millwall as it's Mrs G's team and her family would be delighted.

jimtm69

May 19, 2009
T'city. Mum and Dad are from Bradford, my mum's cousin played for them in the late 70's early 80's. My first ever football match I sat in the main stand at Valley Parade. Safe to say they're my second team!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bradford 1 - 0 Fleetwood
Millwall 0 - 0 Scunthorpe

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can't vote on phone but Bradford for me. Proper football club, hate Leeds, good day out should next season go pear shaped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Maguire-Drew just scores for Dagenham in the National Play off after some FILTHY diving by Forest Green saw them take the lead

I wondered why the person doing the official tweets for Daggers didn't seem too impressed!

[TWEET]860199430171086848[/TWEET]

[TWEET]860202910667427840[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here