Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Australian Rules Football.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Love it, Me. Love the Geelong cats, love getting to games down at the cattery and standing on the terrace. Not for much longer as it is getting smaller and smaller.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Went to see a game at the MCG and had a great day. It was Geelong v someone else.

My other abiding memory of the game was watching the 2006 Grand Final in a pub in Sydney and it being exciting. And at one point there was an ultra slo-mo replay of Barry Hall (to date the only AFL player I can name) flexing his frankly enormous arms in celebration which caused something of a commotion amongst the congregation.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Go to watch Port Adelaide regularly. Great fun, can't follow football here as atmosphere sucks, but AFL is the go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I was at the game last sat v eagles and as a Dockers man I can tell you we were awful.Lyon OUT.Should also make two points,firstly the biffo(fighting) has largely been removed from the game now.Other point was the crowd.The game was a local derby with 40,000 there and yet for most of the game you could have heard a pin drop.
I amke you right about Lyons. Team seemed to tank a bit last year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here