Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we just take a moment

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
ulloa-180814-l229-1838166_478x359.jpg

Despondent Leeds fans throwback to 2013.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
My Leeds supporting mate at the pub won't even talk about it, when I mention anything he just walks off shaking his head in disbelief.
Another mate at the pub is a Notts Forest supporter and has a permanent worried look on his face.
Serves them right for both lauding it over me when they both beat us.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Not sexy ladeeeeees, sadly. Fine in 'The Other Stuff' but not on the main board. Our Google overlords donnae like it.

oh i get ya...

The best thread ever on here... The Thread Full Of Beautiful Ladies... I can see why i can no longer see that now...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This thread Leeds me to believe that many of you are taking part in schadenfreude.
Apart from our own success, their failure (after their 'you'll fook it oop' song) has been the highlight of my season. To not win the playoffs, fair enough, but to not even get there after thinking they'd beat us for top two is hilarious.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Leeds :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apart from our own success, their failure (after their 'you'll fook it oop' song) has been the highlight of my season. To not win the playoffs, fair enough, but to not even get there after thinking they'd beat us for top two is hilarious.

It is. As we left Elland Road following our defeat to Chris Wood, I was struck by (1) how unfussed I felt about it, i.e. how convinced I was that we'd still do the job; and (2) how many Leeds fans seemed to genuinely think they had a chance of automatic promotion as a result of that victory.

While I was disappointed to lose, at no stage did I think Leeds ever had a prayer of finishing in the top two, as for them to have done so would have required an improbable collapse from two out of the top three, not just one of them. They were deluded. I had a chuckle in the car, and set about saving a few of the Leeds tweets that were posted that day.

So, in your face, all those singing "You'll fook it oop" :wave:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It is. As we left Elland Road following our defeat to Chris Wood, I was struck by (1) how unfussed I felt about it, i.e. how convinced I was that we'd still do the job; and (2) how many Leeds fans seemed to genuinely think they had a chance of automatic promotion as a result of that victory.

While I was disappointed to lose, at no stage did I think Leeds ever had a prayer of finishing in the top two, as for them to have done so would have required an improbable collapse from two out of the top three, not just one of them. They were deluded. I had a chuckle in the car, and set about saving a few of the Leeds tweets that were posted that day.

So, in your face, all those singing "You'll fook it oop" :wave:

We got 'we are going ooop' on the bus back into the city centre.

theboybilly

Leeds will now be at the mercy of the clubs that will try to tempt the likes of Wood and Hayling away. As it is the Championship is going to be a hell of a lot tougher to get out of next season. I can't see Leeds challenging again

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leeds will now be at the mercy of the clubs that will try to tempt the likes of Wood and Hayling away. As it is the Championship is going to be a hell of a lot tougher to get out of next season. I can't see Leeds challenging again

I don't think they'll have much trouble keeping hold of Luke Ayling!

Wood, Taylor, Janssen on the other hand...

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Chris Woods anyone?

Scored 29 this season, 2 against us, and others against all the top clubs in the div?

And of course, it would be another kick in the nads to all those "YOU'LL FOOK IT OOOP" monkeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here