Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Kiss of death from Pardew.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Former Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew believes the Eagles' bitter rivals Brighton & Hove Albion will have what it takes to survive in the Premier League next season.

The Seagulls have clinched promotion to the Premier League for the first time, racking up 92 points so far with one game left to play.

Next season will be the first time the two side will do battle in the Premier League, providing Palace secure their safety in the final three games of the current campaign, with many fans looking forward to the prospect.

And Pardew believes it could be more than one season that the two rivals fight it out in the top division.

Speaking as a guest on Sky Sports' Monday Night Football, he said: "I think Newcastle will stay in the Premier League if they can keep Rafa [Benitez] and add a few players, a couple of big stars.

"From what I have seen of Chris [Hughton] and Brighton I think they have got five or six potential Premier League players already in the team.

"They will have a great chance and it will be great for the Premier League if those two stay in the Premier League."

Read more at http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...0307735-detail/story.html#TeFxTsFZu4p5jqTf.99

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
...'From what I have seen of Chris [Hughton] and Brighton I think they have got five or six potential Premier League players already in the team.

They will have a great chance and it will be great for the Premier League if those two stay in the Premier League.'

Strong and stable teams who are stable and strong...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
...'From what I have seen of Chris [Hughton] and Brighton I think they have got five or six potential Premier League players already in the team.

They will have a great chance and it will be great for the Premier League if those two stay in the Premier League.'

Strong and stable teams who are stable and strong...

It's fantastically fantastic in a fantastical way :nono:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Normally, I couldn't give a toss what that spunktrumpet spouts not least because he knows funk all about anything. This time, I'll treat him like the broken clock being right twice a day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here