Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diane Abbott in fine form this morning...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The '34 years ago, I have moved on' reply won't wash. And she trots it out again :facepalm:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It has always amazed me how little effect the feeble performance of parties and individuals seems to have on voting intentions in the short term. I am therefore baffled by this:

View attachment 85794

It's the "May" effect - suddendly everyone is realising that she's a characterless, unimaginative, unreliable, dull, one-trick pony who can't organise a piss-up in a brewery. Makes JC almost look electable. No, sorry, delete that last bit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's the "May" effect - suddendly everyone is realising that she's a characterless, unimaginative, unreliable, dull, one-trick pony who can't organise a piss-up in a brewery. Makes JC almost look electable. No, sorry, delete that last bit.

She was awful with Andrew Neil this week, could not compute the questions and could not come up with any clear answers, she's like a talking Cabbage Patch doll that has only been programmed with 6 sentences.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Diane Abbott, owned yet again! It actually brings the Labour party decision making into question as they keep trotting her out to cock up time and time again.

PS Makes you wonder what hold she has on the TRAITOR as he continues to keep her in the shadow cabinet.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
i get hard at the thought of mild mannered Major banging Edwina like a flexible omelette.
Corbyn and Abbott is like a prequel to the upcoming 28 Months Later.

In fairness they are both truly horrendous thoughts - best not go there.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Diane Abbott, owned yet again! It actually brings the Labour party decision making into question as they keep trotting her out to cock up time and time again.

PS Makes you wonder what hold she has on the TRAITOR as he continues to keep her in the shadow cabinet.
pictures :timmy::whistle:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I could actually envisage doing Edwina (back in the day obviously) as she was apparently a bit of naughty minx between the sheets, but Abbott? :sick:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Tories wisely keep Boris in the background, why on earth do Labour allow Diane to meet the media?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I think it's more about how many fellow Labour MPs resigned from his shadow cabinet, and don't want to be anywhere near him. That leaves him with McDonnell and Abbott, almost by default.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here