Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diane Abbott in fine form this morning...

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
As I posted before on another political thread , none of what May , Corbyn or that stupid Abbott joke of a woman say or claim to do matter , because this man and his family will decide in the background what happens to us all as ever .

Attachments

• Rothchild.jpg
    Rothchild.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 256

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As I posted before on another political thread , none of what May , Corbyn or that stupid Abbott joke of a woman say or claim to do matter , because this man and his family will decide in the background what happens to us all as ever .

and you believe that horseshit?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Of course! It all makes sense now.

download.jpg

and if you play the theme tune backwards it's actually Deutshland Uber Alles.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have had the pleasure of meeting this lady twice during the course of my employment. I hope I never meet her again, I advise in being carefull what you wish for.

would only want to meet her in the evening when im full of bevvy and fookin give it to her......how these bellnauses get the jobs theyve got is way beyond me...!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

and you believe that horseshit?

well lets face it ...its not horse shit at all....its actually factual......what barn are you living in...?

http://www.snopes.com/rothschild-family-wealth/

Although the Rothschild family has amassed great wealth since the 1700s, claims that they have a net worth of $500 trillion or that they own 80% of the world’s wealth are problematic.

For one, the world’s total wealth was estimated as of 2015 to be only $250 trillion, half of what the Rothchilds alone are claimed to possess :laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yeah, about that, its not true - worth not even a 1/100th of that - and you're just peddling tired old memes of conspiracy theory world.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You realise that that picture is completely made up nonsense, right?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't know for sure myself. Think I can see a pyramid in the background.
Is the man in the picture (not your picture) even a Rothschild? I assume not.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
What I find laughable was when NF suggested the Labour Party had already committed the savings from reversing the capital gains tax on other areas, she replies that they were just examples of what could be done with the money, sounds awfully similar to the message on the side of the bus then?

This. With bells on. Hilarious hypocrisy.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
NOW is the time for Jezza to capture the momentum...

Westminster voting intention (YouGov 02-03 May):
CON: 48% (+4)
LAB: 29% (-2)
LDEM: 10% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (-1)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
NOW is the time for Jezza to capture the momentum...

Westminster voting intention (YouGov 02-03 May):
CON: 48% (+4)
LAB: 29% (-2)
LDEM: 10% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (-1)

It is of course possible polls are skewed by 'shy Jezzas'. The last election polls were said to be wrong due to shy Tories not admitting to voting Tory. You never know...

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
http://www.snopes.com/rothschild-family-wealth/

Although the Rothschild family has amassed great wealth since the 1700s, claims that they have a net worth of $500 trillion or that they own 80% of the world’s wealth are problematic.

For one, the world’s total wealth was estimated as of 2015 to be only $250 trillion, half of what the Rothchilds alone are claimed to possess :laugh:

Jewish name/banking conspiracy/ media conspiracy... the people posting pictures like this are the ones being manipulated.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Sounds like she is being grilled by David Mitchell and Lee Mack on would I lie to you ........it is very worrying though that this woman is in a position of influence ,God help us !!

As the present leader does not have a large backing he has to do the best with what he has got, Oh Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here