Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diane Abbott in fine form this morning...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Clown of the highest order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Oh god, it's like his interview with Natalie Bennett - I'm concerned that they drug the politicians before the interview.

Someone give her a shovel!!!

Is this really the shadow home secretary? Doesn't anyone give them some data to use before going to these interviews? :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That sounds like me on a conference call where I've been browsing NSC for half an hour and then someone asks me a question and I've only caught the "What do you think Darren?" bit at the end.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That sounds like me on a conference call where I've been browsing NSC for half an hour and then someone asks me a question and I've only caught the "What do you think Darren?" bit at the end.

That is always a nightmare moment! "Er... sorry... I was just distracted by an urgent email... could you repeat the question please?" :nono:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Rabbit in the headlights. I wish Nick Ferrari could get the actual Home Secretary on his programme and grill her in the same way about her expenses from 2015................:whistle:

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I'm really sorry Diane but that was excruciatingly awful. I'd be amazed if their were any serious Labour people who weren't squirming with embarrassment at that pitiful interview.

I just can't see how it's possible for an experienced MP to sound so ridiculous.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I find Dianne Abbot to be one of the worst MPs to be interviewed, she just comes out with the stock "say nothing" answers and doesn't answer the questions. Dreadful to watch and pretty typical of the current Labourists. How she would be as Home Secretary is beyond me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thanks Titanic. Care to post Boris' interview from last week, just to demonstrate your commitment to balance

Feel free to post it yourself... not that it makes any difference to Diane Abbott, the wannabe Home Secretary, not only failing abysmally to answer a simple question about a newly devised Labour party police numbers policy, but also her lack of self-awareness to know when was the right time just to shut up and listen for once in her life?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No problem agreeing that Diane Abbott is not instantly likeable or always effective as a politician in the media spotlight.

Presumably she has other strengths to bring to the party.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No problem agreeing that Diane Abbott is not instantly likeable or always effective as a politician in the media spotlight.

Presumably she has other strengths to bring to the party.
Is she still shagging the leader?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Meanwhile the actual LEADER of the country manages to talk utterly bizarre nonsense on a daily basis;

So Theresa, what are you going to do about Pension Credits?

T: Strong, Stable Leadership. (Conveniently ignoring the utter insane chaos of the Tory party over the past 12 months)

Ok...err...

P.S. Diane Abbott is an atrocious politician.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Dianne Abbott is a terrible person to represent Labour countrywide, as she just instantly alienates anyone outside of her London bubble.

Maybe she's a lovely person in reality, I've never met her. But she's an utterly crap politician or spokesperson. How she's so senior in the Labour party is well beyond me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She is an awful, awful woman. There is nothing to admire in her whatsoever. In fact, I won't even bother clicking on the link as I feel the only outcome would be me being left wanting to punch my monitor.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nick: "250,000 policemen?"
Diane "And women!"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here