Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer wish list of recruits

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Speaking to a Saints fan at work and he says Long has lost his edge and is nowhere as quick as he used to be (I guess cos of his injuries). He'll cost a lot in wages and injury prone like Baldock - based on that I'm out.

My boy gets MotD magazine and in this week's edition it clocks Long as the quickest player in the Prem. Either they're working on out-of-date info, or your workmate is seeing strange things.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
My boy gets MotD magazine and in this week's edition it clocks Long as the quickest player in the Prem. Either they're working on out-of-date info, or your workmate is seeing strange things.

He is incredibly quick... i played football with his cousin for 10 years who was exactly the same..

And can play up front on his own if we play 5 in midfield. I would go for him if he is affordable wages wise.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Oliver Burke - RB Leipzig - £10 million+, but would count as under 21. Potential resale profit.

Looked excellent for Forest at the AMEX and will only get better.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
New players on my wishlist
LB: Poco/Friend
Another winger (I don't think Skalak will cut in the Prem): Jakub Jankto/Filip Kostić
CM (if Stephens goes): Koziello/Thomas Delaney/Mikel Merino
CAM/CF: Valentin Eysseric
ST: Tammy Abraham, Shane Long/Bobby Wood

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If Stockdale goes, then John Ruddy has just been released by Norwich

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Under Sami we had about 8 ! ..... i think its more a number on how many you can play ?

3 would be the most loan players i would want.

I'd try and buy Mooy. He's nowhere near the city squad and I don't think his wages would be out of reach. I can't even see the fee being huge.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Suarez....
ANDY cAROLL
Cameron Jerome
jermain defoe
Cameron mcgeehan

1. Clearly unobtainable
2. Rarely fit to play and on an astronomical salary
3. No better than we already have, and on a huge wage
4. Jermain Defoe
5. Untried above League Tow, and been out injured for six months

Absolutely TEXTBOOK :clap2:

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Warning - spelling will be crap. Go to Celtic - Dembele apart (would cost £25m+)I reckon their are some good reasonable priced players - Tierney (LB) Armstrong (cm/am), Forrest (winger), Sinclair (wing/striker/no10). If stockdale/Stephens leave then add Brown / Gordon. Before the doom merchants charge in how Scottish football is rubbish remember Southampton have done ok farming Celtic - Forester, Wagama, van dijk

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Warning - spelling will be crap. Go to Celtic - Dembele apart (would cost £25m+)I reckon their are some good reasonable priced players - Tierney (LB) Armstrong (cm/am), Forrest (winger), Sinclair (wing/striker/no10). If stockdale/Stephens leave then add Brown / Gordon. Before the doom merchants charge in how Scottish football is rubbish remember Southampton have done ok farming Celtic - Forester, Wagama, van dijk

Brown/Gordon? NO

The rest are welcome suggestions, though

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Surely Celtic players have been watching films and drinking cans for the last 6 months given they went out the CL early doors and effectively had the league wrapped up by Xmas.

Who'd leave them for a proper job?

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Just throwing out some names of players that might be wanting a fresh start at a new club?

Charlie Austin ???
Adnan Januzaj
Aleksandr Kokorin
Kieran Gibbs
Aaron Mooy
Saido Berahino
Moussa Dembele
Bafetimbi Gomis

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My very quick Google search has lead me to Sandro Ramírez from Malaga, £6m buyout clause so won't break the bank, Southampton and Spurs apparently interested though.
Absolutely loving your work, but with no obvious exception - No Youtube highlights reel set to a dubious europop soundtrack.

But please don't let this minor detail get in the way of uncovering more similar players.

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC

And we've done well with Kayal.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here