Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beamback beer question

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I went to the beamback against Brentford in the lounge and am going
next Sunday for the seats in the West stand.

Are drinks allowed to be taken to your seats during the
match?

I'm assuming so.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes.

Queues were fooking horrific last year. Hopefully that will be rectified otherwise it's a 20 min wait

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yes but be prepared for long queues...the organisation and opening for the Boro game left a lot to be desired. Hopefully they'll open a lot earlier so there aren't 5000 people all trying to get through one turnstile at the same time with searches half an hour before KO like last time. Had they opened a lot earlier no queue would have built but hey, this is the Albion and Sodexo...a catering tragedy if ever there were one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes but be prepared for long queues...the organisation and opening for the Boro game left a lot to be desired. Hopefully they'll open a lot earlier so there aren't 5000 people all trying to get through one turnstile at the same time with searches half an hour before KO like last time. Had they opened a lot earlier no queue would have built but hey, this is the Albion and Sodexo...a catering tragedy if ever there were one.

30 minute queue for beer at Boro. Only food a cold, rancid pork pie. Had to watch Gaston "where's me shin pad" Rameriz & the Shyster up close. Didn't go up. Still nearly got beaten up on the way to the station. Probably caught something incurable. Spent a fortune. #CountYourBlessings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
30 minute queue for beer at Boro. Only food a cold, rancid pork pie. Had to watch Gaston "where's me shin pad" Rameriz & the Shyster up close. Didn't go up. Still nearly got beaten up on the way to the station. Probably caught something incurable. Spent a fortune. #CountYourBlessings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here