Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Aston Villa v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!

Aston Villa v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
A scrappy 1-1 draw for us, while Newcastle thrash nothing-to-play-for Barnsley (who've only won once in their last 10 games) 5-0 and win the title.

Delighted with promotion, obvs, but very disappointed that we've lost the last two games, and made it hard for ourselves.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A scrappy 1-1 draw for us, while Newcastle thrash nothing-to-play-for Barnsley (who've only won once in their last 10 games) 5-0 and win the title.

Delighted with promotion, obvs, but very disappointed that we've lost the last two games, and made it hard for ourselves.

Something like this.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Frenetic and at the same time entertaining 3-2 Albion championship winning performance.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I fear 0-0 and a Newcastle win

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
You'll beat these man, their own fans were cheering Blackburn because it would screw over Birmingham. They hate us and would happily see their team lose by a goal or two if it denied us the title.

Villa 1-2 Brighton
Newcastle 3-0 Barnsley

Promotion is the only thing that matters, so won't be particularly disappointed to miss out on the title. 94pts would win it in any other season and we took all the points we possibly could from you, so we've done all that we can to win the thing and that's good enough for me.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Voted 2-1 to the Albion in every match. Regardless of the opposition, home, away or what I thought the actual outcome would be. Probably did better than I did previous years when I actually predicted scores.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
We will beat Villa 0-2 - obviously!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here