Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Fans

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Great after the game. I spoke to ten or more all very very relieved and wishing us luck for next season.

Gutted we didn't get the trophy today gutted.. But I put myself in their shoes and that must have been quite a day for them everything considered.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Didn't see any brave enough to start on any of our lot like at the reverse fixture : shrug: but then I suppose it wasn't 1 Vs 100... :wozza:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh dear I think you may get the wrath of that idiot [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] doing the 'clapping thread' on your case. How dare you even mention away supporters!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wasn't it Bristol who smashed up the Bell on one of there visits ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was in the Walkabout at around 1pm with a beer and a newspaper (hey, its got an outside area I quite like). I was SET upon by 5 Bristol fans who were quite well oiled from the train journey, and on spotting my (retro) stripes, were keen to discuss our teams. Great bunch, although one of them was already completely BATTERED at that stage, so quite what state he was in come kickoff I have no clue.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Sold one of them two jars of organic honey after the match from my stall at the station and i mugged him off as it wasnt organic! And i short changed him 20p to. Wont come into are manor taking libertines any more after that treatment.

Regards
DR

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
So let me get this right, you sold Pete Doherty some non-organic honey?

Look son, when the big boys come to are gaff next season youll be thanking me for standing up for you scarfers. Ive got loads of scams up my sleeve to insure they know who the top boys are. ive clocked my scales so they get two ounces short on a pound of apples, local farmers mushrooms are actually a job lot from poland and my fruits of the forest artisan gileto is in fact scooped from Aldi raspberry ripple and stuck in a poncy container with a cloth lid around the top of the jar but ill be knocking it out to Arsenal fans for £3.50 a go.

Regards

DR

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Look son, when the big boys come to are gaff next season youll be thanking me for standing up for you scarfers. Ive got loads of scams up my sleeve to insure they know who the top boys are. ive clocked my scales so they get two ounces short on a pound of apples, local farmers mushrooms are actually a job lot from poland and my fruits of the forest artisan gileto is in fact scooped from Aldi raspberry ripple and stuck in a poncy container with a cloth lid around the top of the jar but ill be knocking it out to Arsenal fans for £3.50 a go.

Regards

DR

You've had a great run Das, but time to bring the curtain down eh?

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008

Its Mrs Das who sells curtains, as well as cushions, at Peacehaven community market every Saturday (10am-2pm, 10% off for anyone who uses the code word "Green Street gives me an erection"). Im far to alpha male pal to get involved in fabric sales, stick to my alotment

Regards

DR

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Its Mrs Das who sells curtains, as well as cushions, at Peacehaven community market every Saturday (10am-2pm, 10% off for anyone who uses the code word "Green Street gives me an erection"). Im far to alpha male pal to get involved in fabric sales, stick to my alotment

Regards

DR

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008

Last time i bought the curtain dahn was when playing Othello at the Theatre Royal in 1989. Hattie Jacques played Desmondoda, my bread knife in a two week run that dear dear Johnnie Gielgud said brought a tear to his eye with my reworking of big Billy Shakespeares morish tragedy, especially when i went toe to toe with Terry Scott, who was playing Boccaccio.

Regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here