Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many premiership players were in our starting line up today?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I counted only Stockdale, Dunk, Knockaert and Stephens. Duffy would have made it 5. March was on the bench. Is Murphy good enough? The manager doesn't seem to think so. It's going to be a busy summer............

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I counted only Stockdale, Dunk, Knockaert and Stephens. Duffy would have made it 5. March was on the bench. Is Murphy good enough? The manager doesn't seem to think so. It's going to be a busy summer............

You've forgotten Murray and Sidwell who've had PL experience, which we'll need next season, in abundance.
Never heard CH say that Murphy is not good enough :shrug::thumbsup:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Stockdale Dunk, Hunemier, Knockhaert if he improves attitude when things not going well, Stevens and Kayal although poor today , Sell Skalak and Hemed as they will never get in squad and while they have some value on back of been part of promotion squad. Also Murphy and March could have part to play. Duffy also against Stoke Burnley etc but will struggle against top sides who keep ball on ground. Sidwell and Norwood as back up. The gulf is huge and we need 5/7 additions to todays side to compete. Fantastic what we have achieved but most of goals have come from hit it long or get it wide and then get in box, We will have to have a few more ideas then this

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not sure any of them have ever played much rugby. Or did you mean the Scottish Premiership?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
All our players are premierboat.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Six to eight at least, get used to it. We won't be making wholesale changes so you might as well wet the bed now and get it over with. More than enough to stay up if we recruit a couple wisely.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
11, they all deserve to be there! Arguably around half may be starting in the bench next season though!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
None today showed the character needed to compete in the Premier League-including the manager.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sorry to disappoint but Hünemeier is no way near PL. Be glad to see Duffy back

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I saw 11, they earned the right to be called premier league this year and arguably last too. I feel the hurt that we all feel following today's disappointment but Christ on a bike, had Brizzle been where we are today we would have expected no less for our team to rain on their parade as they did ours. They fought for their cause, got their goal and spent the rest of the game spoiling apart from a couple of skirmishes and we just could not break them down. It happens we move on to Villa and try again, just wished I could have got a ticket.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I saw 11, they earned the right to be called premier league this year and arguably last too. I feel the hurt that we all feel following today's disappointment but Christ on a bike, had Brizzle been where we are today we would have expected no less for our team to rain on their parade as they did ours. They fought for their cause, got their goal and spent the rest of the game spoiling apart from a couple of skirmishes and we just could not break them down. It happens we move on to Villa and try again, just wished I could have got a ticket.

Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here