Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Fury beat Klitschko without any bother whatsoever whilst 18 months later without a fight since Klitschko had Joshua in all kinds of bother, Fury softened up Klitschko and father time did the rest and even then Joshua was on the brink of defeat.

Ern, you know boxing, come on.

Fury played the Mayweather game and danced around the ring for 12 rounds.
Fury ran and slowly built up the points.

AJ had a fight with Wlad, floored him 4(?) times and forced the ref to stop the fight.
How many times did Fury floor Wlad, and tell me, was there any point in that fight where the ref had to 'have a look'.

Taking nothing away from Fury, he beat Wlad mentally before the fight even started.
That fight put everyone to sleep, except the fighters and ref.

Fury vs AJ very tough to call.
Great Defence vs Fast and Powerful Offence
Dance vs Fight

If they trade, AJ wins, no question.
If they box for points (I.e the amateur and Mayweather way), Fury probably wins.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0709.JPG
Fury wouldn't fit in the ring ATM.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Are you aware Joshua and Fury box with totally different styles?

Your comparisons of how many punches thrown show you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You're knowledge of boxing is clearly crap and your posts on the subject simply show what a load of shit your boxing opinions are. Do everyone a favour and stop posting on here.

86 punches landed in 36 minutes of a heavyweight title fight. Repeat that number to yourself, 86 ! Im presuming you and ERNEST are friends :lol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
86 punches landed in 36 minutes of a heavyweight title fight. Repeat that number to yourself, 86 ! Im presuming you and ERNEST are friends :lol:

AJ was knocked to the canvas as well as being stunned on more than one occasion. Fury was pretty much unmarked after beating WK. Whatever way you look at it. Fury made WK look like a novice.

PS Ernest and I are more than just friends.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky News now reporting Fury saying he will beat AJ with 1 hand tied behind his back. Has he forgotten that he doesnt at the moment have a licence and is also facing charges of being a drug cheat so may possibly not be given another licence.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's rare that a fight is that good. Top entertainment.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Amazing fight, as a casual I loved every minute, shouting at the screen. But given that I only follow the heavyweights even I know that AJ would almost definitely wipe the floor with Wilder. The guy has an unbelievable bomb but other than that he'd be outclassed real quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here