Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Bloody missed this as I was stuck on the motorway. The plan was to avoid the result and but the replay on Box Office but it seems that doesn't begin until 9am.

Any recommendations for a link to watch the fight back?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
What a fight! Actually met expectations for once.

Managed to go to the pre fight press conference on Thursday, the two fighters had a lot of respect for each other and still do. Can't believe Klitschko got back up for the 2 knockdowns in the 11th!

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Bloody missed this as I was stuck on the motorway. The plan was to avoid the result and but the replay on Box Office but it seems that doesn't begin until 9am.

Any recommendations for a link to watch the fight back?

You can get re-run on Sky box office otherwise you'll need to wait a few weeks for the re-runs on sky sports.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
You can get re-run on Sky box office otherwise you'll need to wait a few weeks for the re-runs on sky sports.

Yeah, that's what I wanted to do but I wanted to watch it tonight. The re-runs don't start until 9am tomorrow.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Here's one from just after Thursdays pre-fight press conference, such a humble guy, legend! IMG_2071.JPG

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
A great fight that proved to me that AJ is far from the finished article but has a good chin.
Also that WK could have finished the fight in the 6th if he was less calculated & more ruthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What a fight. Surprised Vlad didn't finish him off when his legs went but yeah, what a guy. Great win at the end of a fight that had everything.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What.A.Fight!
That 5th round was brutal. Thought AJ had WK finished in the finished in 30 secs but the Ukrainian Robot took it well. Granite jaw!
AJ did well to soak it up and restore energy in rds 7-9.
Unleashed in round 11. WOW! How did Wk get up after that massive upper cut?!
Proper heavyweight boxing fight tonight. Great fight for the world of boxing. No trash talking either, just two highly tuned athletes going for it.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The problem for AJ now is that he has only had 19 fights but there are not that many fights out there for him.
Wilder
Parker
Furys

Not much after those guys

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
The problem for AJ now is that he has only had 19 fights but there are not that many fights out there for him.
Wilder
Parker
Furys

Not much after those guys

didn't klitschko mention "contract" ie rematch ? maybe i misheard

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
He had me worried in the 6th with 2 minutes to go after hitting the canvass and couldn't defend himself.

Bit he dug deep and slowed the fight down to regain some energy to unload.

Great fight.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Joshuas victory

Dont get me wrong i am a great fan of Joshua and so glad he won, is now the golden boy of boxing and will make a fortune. But i do feel sorry for Tyson Fury he beat Klitschko in his own back yard 11 years unbeaten and absolutley schooled him. IMO Tyson Fury (when fit and clean) is the most underated boxer in the world

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm no boxing fan but even I have to admire that uppercut in the 11th round. Just seen it on this tweet.

[tweet]858453445199757312[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here