2000px-Brighton_Hove_Albion_FC_League_Performance.svg.png

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any long time Brighton would almost have EXPECTED what happened today, not pathetic at all. Just typical Brighton.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sums up the game
regards
DR

Do you not see how obvious the whole thing is?

Your mates at the pub can't get tickets and/or can't pay for them, so they sulk in misery and in spite of the modern BHA.
We have a shite game and you all have a good laugh at it/us.

= bitter 'old skool' gits.
And you're the ring piece/leader.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You're ageing well, Das.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I felt (and i would love us win the league )that after 2 seasons,and some previous near misses, we have finally made it ,the emotion and euphoria after the last match was there for all to see.............and now we are drained to empty but never pathetic !

Jan 30, 2008
I felt (and i would love us win the league )that after 2 seasons,and some previous near misses, we have finally made it ,the emotion and euphoria after the last match was there for all to see.............and now we are drained to empty but never pathetic !
Probably some of the most plastic fans supporting the club in the last 25 years RIP Brighton support
Regards
DR

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Mate come on?
I normally like your posts they can be funny but generally come from someone who loves the club although may not agree the business direction the clubs gone.
But mugged off??? When?
Promoted? Yep
Champions? Still in our hands
Best side since I've been alive? Most certain (33 years old)
No one has been mugged off here.
I've seen people I've know since kids with older family members ecstatic with just going up. Life long brighton fans happiest I've prob seen them.
If your looking for a mug. It's not here on this occasion mate. May want to search elsewhere

Jan 30, 2008
Mate come on?
I normally like your posts they can be funny but generally come from someone who loves the club although may not agree the business direction the clubs gone.
But mugged off??? When?
Promoted? Yep
Champions? Still in our hands
Best side since I've been alive? Most certain (33 years old)
No one has been mugged off here.
I've seen people I've know since kids with older family members ecstatic with just going up. Life long brighton fans happiest I've prob seen them.
If your looking for a mug. It's not here on this occasion mate. May want to search elsewhere
Mate i'm concerned where were going on the support
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here