Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bong

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I get to see the title won now. I thought it would have been won yesterday and I wish it had been even though I wasn't at the Amex.

We have a couple of aces up our sleeves next week and that's what makes me think we will still win the league. And remember we have something to prove to someone at Villa so it could be ''bitter sweet'' if we manage it there.
i
Love your comments and always read them twice to ensure there's nothing I've missed as you appear to have inner knowledge, especially like the veiled innuendo sometimes inferred and this time it will hopefully result in the pay back to "Colin", good man keep the posts coming.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It has to be accepted that half of the present team will need to be replaced to even avoid relegation next season.

With you on that but it isn't going to happen though. I would love to see 5-6 new players being brought in even if one or two are loans.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
i
Love your comments and always read them twice to ensure there's nothing I've missed as you appear to have inner knowledge, especially like the veiled innuendo sometimes inferred and this time it will hopefully result in the pay back to "Colin", good man keep the posts coming.

LOL LOL LOL

I think you read too much into my posts sometimes then.

I don't have as much insider knowledge as you might think. That's because I don't want to have it because I am first and foremost a fan of football. Not part of the ''set up''

So here is my scenario. We have one game to go. Promotion is won but how do you win the league ? How do you motivate individuals, and please believe me I have no insight into this. Some players need a kick up the backside and some need an arm around then to tell them how wonderful they are and I promise you. I do not know who needs what.

So here is our squad. In this last week before Villa. Who do you think will respond best to the following - Voting 1, 2 or 3

1. Needs a hug to tell them how good they are and that will clinch the title because they will play a blinder next week

2. Needs a kick up the arse because they will play a blinder after that

3. Doesn't really matter because they either cant raise their game or they will raise their game on their own because they realise their short comings

I honestly don't know the answer. It would be interesting to see other people's thoughts. The only one I am going to gage personally is Jamie because he is my favourite player and because I always thought he was No1 but I have changed my mind in the last year and I have a feeling he is a No 2 because he seems to perform better after a really bad performance and that is all I can gage my thoughts on.

I have only included the ones who might play against Villa.

David Stockdale
Bruno
Gaeton Bong
Uwe Hunnemeir
Lewis Dunk
Beram Kayal
Jiri Skalak
Sam Baldock
Tomer Hemed
Anthony Knockeart
Seb Pocongoli
Steve Sidwell