Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to throw toilet roll - advisory

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thought this would be helpful for those inexperienced in the art, such as myself:

First unpick the first sheet and throw away the stuck-together bit (duh).

Hold the roll in the upturned palm of your hand with the end sheet uppermost, trailing over your fingers. You're going to throw underarm.

Drop your hand to your side, then swing forwards briskly. As you approach the point at which the roll will leave your hand, jerk your hand back, perpendicular to the overall direction of the throw. This should put a fair bit of spin on it. The roll will then unroll nicely on the way down.

Remember to throw up, as well as out. An angle of about 45 degrees should give you the maximum range.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thought this would be helpful for those inexperienced in the art, such as myself:

Hold the roll in the upturned palm of your hand with the end sheet uppermost, trailing over your fingers. You're going to throw underarm.

Drop your hand to your side, then swing forwards briskly. As you approach the point at which the roll will leave your hand, jerk your hand back, perpendicular to the overall direction of the throw. This should put a fair bit of spin on it. The roll will then unroll nicely on the way down.

Remember to throw up, as well as out. An angle of about 45 degrees should give you the maximum range.

Nice. Vomit luzzing from the West upper. Should look spectacular with the copious amounts of alcohol that are going to be consumed. :sick:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I think I may be throwing it back over my head........ [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My girlfriend has stock piled hundreds of packets of ultra premium plenty kitchen roll as it was on special offer. Thinking of lobbing a couple from WSU but worried they could seriously hurt someone due to their thicker ply.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

I would keep the stuck together bit for little emergencies later :)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The most important part of the bog-roll luzzing is to firstly unravel about 10 feet of the roll so that when it's thrown, it unravels. Otherwise, the whole unfurled roll will just zoom off in to the distance looking daft.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Feeling a bit sorry for the poor saps who always form the small sorry-looking queue for traps in the North. Let's hope they're all queueing for reasons other than a Number Two. Else they may well be advised to bring their own loo roll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here