Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well we are promoted. But bottled the title clinching game in front of our home crowd.
Very disappointed with the performance tonight.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I hope that gives us a kick up the arse for Villa.

Sky will select that and Newcastle Barnsley now. And have a complete wankfest when Newcastle win the title.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Big difference though. They were singing to us that we would **** it up. We didn't but they did.

Our goal was promotion. Achieved.
We are still in the driving seat for the title, but the reaction on here is so f*cking pathetic. Christ, it's not like Hereford - that was crucial.

I thought you followed Brighton. You must have missed a large section of fans and the club going into a presumptive party mode that this was the game that we'd win the title by winning.

We have been in the driving seat for the last two games, how's that worked out for us?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
This bottling of the title will linger like a bad smell and affect us in the premier league next season. I can really see us going straight back down on today's evidence.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I hope that gives us a kick up the arse for Villa.

Sky will select that and Newcastle Barnsley now. And have a complete wankfest when Newcastle win the title.

Sky have gotten thier championship wet dream. All comes down to the final game

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, there'll be a lot more people travelling to Villa now, even with the underwhelming performance.

It's still in our own hands, of course.

Sadly, this fact may be forgotten with the inevitable melodramatic internet handwringing after today's anticlimax.

It was never a given that we'd win today even if people were throwing streamers and waving flags.

We'll still be champions.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
This bottling of the title will linger like a bad smell and affect us in the premier league next season. I can really see us going straight back down on today's evidence.

Oh do give over!!!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh well.

That Flint Shane Duffyed our attack. Don't think he lost a header all game.

Gutted that the Wigan game wasn't televised and that I've stayed up until 5;30 am to see us lose to Norwich and now 3:30 to see us lose to Bristol. And I've got to be up at 7 for work. Bollocks.

Guess I should miss the Villa game if its televised and let us win the league...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Title hopes gone I fear but what a season, let's not forget that :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here