Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Disgraceful performance from the team with the only ones who appeared to be trying were Stephens followed by Dunk the rest let the fans, club CH and more especially themselves down. It was as if they had all been on the p..s since getting promoted.

Indeed. Also a shame the stadium was half full for the lap of honour, today's result notwithstanding.

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
Do you know what, it was a crap performance but the team have been amazing all season and if anyone had asked any Brighton fan at the start of the season we would win promotion behind Newcastle we all would have snapped their hand off for it. So at this point in time I am absolutely wankered and ****ing enjoying myself celebrating that we are premier league. WERE ON OUR WAY WERE ON OUR WAY

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Do you know what, it was a crap performance but the team have been amazing all season and if anyone had asked any Brighton fan at the start of the season we would win promotion behind Newcastle we all would have snapped their hand off for it. So at this point in time I am absolutely wankered and ****ing enjoying myself celebrating that we are premier league. WERE ON OUR WAY WERE ON OUR WAY

Yes, promotion is the main thing that matters, BUT I feel more deflated and disappointed tonight than I did after either failing to beat Middlesbrough on the last day of last season, or getting knocked out at the play-off stage. At least with the Boro game we had the Stephens sending off to blame. With the play-offs, we had the four injuries in the first match, and then playing our socks off in the second match and the ridiculous foul on Dunk which enabled their equaliser to happen in the second leg.

I for one will be feckin annoyed if we end up in second place, which I fear is going to happen. I am not particularly blaming this on the team, as we have had a fantastic season, but I do not want to see Newcastle celebrating next week.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Wish Duffy had have been available. I'd love to have seen him up against their UNIT at set pieces.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, promotion is the main thing that matters, BUT I feel more deflated and disappointed tonight than I did after either failing to beat Middlesbrough on the last day of last season, or getting knocked out at the play-off stage. At least with the Boro game we had the Stephens sending off to blame. With the play-offs, we had the four injuries in the first match, and then playing our socks off in the second match and the ridiculous foul on Dunk which enabled their equaliser to happen in the second leg.

I for one will be feckin annoyed if we end up in second place, which I fear is going to happen. I am not particularly blaming this on the team, as we have had a fantastic season, but I do not want to see Newcastle celebrating next week.

Same here. We should have won today but we put in a performance so far away from our usual standard that we had no chance. So bloody annoying.

Of course it does not detract from the overall brilliance of the season, merely makes today a bit of a bleeeeeeh.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Back home at 11.30pm in the city of the team that beat us...and you are all pissed off...sheesh.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Really sorry guys. Just realised I didn't use my lucky mug yesterday. Normal service will resume next Sunday.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
MONDAY 29th April?!?? #wheelloose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soz. I made the OMT at 5AM in a beautiful woman's caravan in deepest, darkest Wales after a night of snakebite and spiced rum. The correct date was the last thing on my mind. I feel bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here