Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I agree JS needs to be taken off but I can't believe that first half or, hang on, perhaps I can.

Boots and ars-- need to be brought together in the dressing room at HT

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I wonder how much emotionally promotion has taken out of us? After last year we've been really focused on doing it this year maybe the Wigan game was a huge emotional release and now we're struggling to find the required intensity. This game and the norwich one we've looked like a midtable team with their minds elsewhere.

Still, we've come from behind a number of times this season so no reason why we won't here.

Come on the albion!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
The negative effect of bottling the title after being 7 points clear with 3 to go is not to be underestimated.

We want to end the season on a high, not a whimper.

I think we should bring March on for Skalak second half. Bristol City have a record of losing points after being a goal or even two, or sometimes three up, so it's not over yet, but we need to be much better than that.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Jesus Christ.

We can lose today and still win the title. It's still within our hands. I despair at some of the comments on here and dread what it will be like on here next season.

If ever there was a game we should have been well up for it's this one.

If ever there was a game to look inspired and want to show the world you belong in the PL it's this one.

We've not even looked anything like inspired by the occasion.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We're still in this.

At least none of our fans have lobbed anything at an opposition player unlike those spastics up the A23.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Can't believe he's starting ahead of March and Murphy....Unreal:lolol:

I know someone people love him on here but he's usually pss poor , and on top of that he's a liability .

Can someone explain to me wtf he was doing with that first lunge on their player in our box, for which he should have been booked.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
To be fair, BC look well up for it and their quick movement is causing us some problems. March/Murphy on for Skalak and hope AK channels his frustration into a couple of goals or assists.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just be grateful we're not having to go through the playoffs, the disappointment of being a bit shit today is nothing to how that would have ended again.

Why on earth is skalak anywhere near the pitch when we have the directness of murphy and the quality of march. It beggers belief :angry:

The regularity with which both him and Hemed throw themselves to the ground because they don't have the technique to trap a ball or ride a challenge is amazing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
There's few things in football so irrelevant as a halftime score.

45 minutes to turn it around and get that trophy.

Time to prove that we're true Champions.

Get behind the lads wherever you are.

Up The Albion!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well this will teach everyone for being so cocky about winning the league. You think some people would have seen enough to not take it for granted.
Some of us haven't taken it for granted, and won't unless or until it actually happens. Still hoping, though - and worried at the same time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here