Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banner at Leverkusen tonight?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I was part of a group of 104 Brighton fans that went to Cologne on a stag do about a 18 months ago. Met up with the Lev fans and they paid for the beers all night as they had a whip round at their previous home match, nice bunch few of them are over today

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I also had my stag do in Cologne this time last year, went to Leverkusen v Wolfsburg.
Had a Stadium tour before the game and young lad who was tour guide found out we were Brighton fans, took us to a random bar near the stadium where we were bought drinks for hours pre match! It was amazing and can completely recommend this football experience!

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Our top boys are the ones who sit furthest back in the north stand and west upper. They are into extreme sports and Directly after home games and sometimes before they meet fans from other clubs to go paragliding at devils dyke together. They enjoy going to Away games to get involved in extreme sports at other clubs with like minded people all over the country. They particularly like going to the Croydon and London area because of the opportunities to base jump off of sky scrapers and go urban exploring. Some of them might have tried to give up but they are addicted to the adrenaline. At some point they've linked with like minded extreme sports enthusiasts from Leverkusen.

I hope this clears things up for anyone who's confused. It's just an old school hobby. No big deal.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I was part of a group of 104 Brighton fans that went to Cologne on a stag do

Seriously?! How the hell did you get in anywhere with a group that size?

That's mental

I remembering 20 or so of us in Madrid ten plus years ago and that was hard enough

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex

That's mental

I remembering 20 or so of us in Madrid ten plus years ago and that was hard enough

Don't remember having any problems. We filled half the plane, most of the hotel and luckily most pubs had loads of tables and chairs outside. Was a great weekend with BHA and Lev fans

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Over 100 Lev fans stayed in Brighton the night before their game at Spurs (Wembley) and had a good old piss up with loads of Brighton fans in The Franklin. Balkham and the Lev equivalent were parked up outside the pub all night

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

That's mental

The bars are massive in cologne especially the brewery ones. Go out there a fair bit as the Mrs lived there for 20 years. There are 6 massive clubs within an hour of Cologne but Leverkusen are their local rivals. love to play them out there pre season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here