NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That is so good. Humbling. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Went to a game in that stand where banner is shown, no one bothered by who I support! Can the club arrange an away friendly there as I live 2 hours drive away!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
REAL fans KNOW!

That's bollocks. From all the nudge-nudge, wink-wink crap on this thread I'm assuming there's some 'hooli-fan' link you imagine you're running.

Even if that's true (and I'm inclined to think most of those types are fat old saddo fantasists) that doesn't make anyone a 'real' fan, anymore than I am.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
That's bollocks. From all the nudge-nudge, wink-wink crap on this thread I'm assuming there's some 'hooli-fan' link you imagine you're running.

Even if that's true (and I'm inclined to think most of those types are fat old saddo fantasists) that doesn't make anyone a 'real' fan, anymore than I am.

Calm down dear...and REAL fans KNOW

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Over 100 Lev fans stayed in Brighton the night before their game at Spurs (Wembley) and had a good old piss up with loads of Brighton fans in The Franklin. Balkham and the Lev equivalent were parked up outside the pub all night

They come all that way and you take them to The Franklin! I do hope you showed them the Pavilion and The Lanes.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Oh, I thought it was going to be something interesting, what a disappointment :(

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Staying with the Albion - German theme: Interview with our very own 'Herr Hunemeier' in 'Der Spiegel' last week. The headline roughly translates to 'Some are on the way.'

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussbal...aufstieg-in-die-premier-league-a-1143705.html

To bring a spot of doom & gloom to a potentially glorious day: Uwe has played in Bundesliga for both Cottbus & Paderborn previously. Both clubs then crashed through the leagues after Uwe left. Cottbus now play at the forth level with Paderborn looking good to get relegated from the third tier atm. Tony must offer Uwe a ten year contract to keep him at The Albion in order to break the curse!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here