Is tonight the night we seal the deal

Just for once I will support Cardiff

Not long to go till KO

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
' NEIL WARNOCK WANTS BRIGHTON TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP '

Neil Warnock has admitted he would love to spoil the party for Rafa Benitez with a home win – albeit in front of a sizeable away support – would hand the title to Brighton, a team he has long described as the best in the division.

NEIL WARNOCK:

“It’s all building up now till the end of the season and thankfully I don’t have to worry about anything other than next season,” Warnock added. “We just have pride at stake but we need to put a good performance on in front of the TV cameras. With Newcastle coming it’s a game that whets the appetite.

“It will be a good crowd and the Geordies will be coming to celebrate – but hopefully we can put one over on them. I was delighted they won on Monday because it adds more spice to our game. That’s what I was hoping for really.

“I think Brighton have had the best team but Newcastle have the strongest and biggest squad, and it’s a blessing they are going up because you don’t want them in the Championship for too long.”

Newcastle have been in the headlines following a shock raid on their training ground and St James' Park Stadium which is being linked with investigations by HMRC.

But Warnock insisted: “I don’t think the players will give two hoots if I’m honest, I think they will just be getting on with their own performance. I’m sure they’d like a chance to win the league, but that’s why it promises to be such a good game. I know our lads are really looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to seeing how Ken goes against the centre-halves and a few other battles"

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0708.PNG

Strange line up. Resting players???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
A draw would be fine.

Then we only need to match or better that tomorrow to take the title.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A draw would be fine.

Then we only need to match or better that tomorrow to take the title.
Thinking of the logic earlier. I came up with that we need to match Newcastle's worst result. Think that is right.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
stream?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Craig Noone - about to put in his best performance for the Albion?

Here's hoping for a 'Nayim' moment.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Will a Newcastle win trigger some "the title's not important to me anyway" comments on NSC?

Just as a Newcastle loss would trigger the same response in the North East.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Nooney show us your true colours

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here