Is tonight the night we seal the deal

Just for once I will support Cardiff

Not long to go till KO

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
' NEIL WARNOCK WANTS BRIGHTON TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP '

Neil Warnock has admitted he would love to spoil the party for Rafa Benitez with a home win – albeit in front of a sizeable away support – would hand the title to Brighton, a team he has long described as the best in the division.

NEIL WARNOCK:

“It’s all building up now till the end of the season and thankfully I don’t have to worry about anything other than next season,” Warnock added. “We just have pride at stake but we need to put a good performance on in front of the TV cameras. With Newcastle coming it’s a game that whets the appetite.

“It will be a good crowd and the Geordies will be coming to celebrate – but hopefully we can put one over on them. I was delighted they won on Monday because it adds more spice to our game. That’s what I was hoping for really.

“I think Brighton have had the best team but Newcastle have the strongest and biggest squad, and it’s a blessing they are going up because you don’t want them in the Championship for too long.”

Newcastle have been in the headlines following a shock raid on their training ground and St James' Park Stadium which is being linked with investigations by HMRC.

But Warnock insisted: “I don’t think the players will give two hoots if I’m honest, I think they will just be getting on with their own performance. I’m sure they’d like a chance to win the league, but that’s why it promises to be such a good game. I know our lads are really looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to seeing how Ken goes against the centre-halves and a few other battles"

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0708.PNG

Strange line up. Resting players???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
A draw would be fine.

Then we only need to match or better that tomorrow to take the title.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A draw would be fine.

Then we only need to match or better that tomorrow to take the title.
Thinking of the logic earlier. I came up with that we need to match Newcastle's worst result. Think that is right.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
stream?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Craig Noone - about to put in his best performance for the Albion?

Here's hoping for a 'Nayim' moment.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Will a Newcastle win trigger some "the title's not important to me anyway" comments on NSC?

Just as a Newcastle loss would trigger the same response in the North East.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Nooney show us your true colours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here