Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay, new ground then

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Actually disappointed to hear that. Won't be like a league game for us, just a stupid 'day trip to Wembley'. "Ooh don't forget the camera, can you get Aunt Doris a ticket"?

My Spurs supporting mates did not want this.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Actually disappointed to hear that. Won't be like a league game for us, just a stupid 'day trip to Wembley'. "Ooh don't forget the camera, can you get Aunt Doris a ticket"?

Problem for spurs is that they now have to play 19 cup finals. Away sides will up their game just because it's Wembley.

Can see them having seriously poor home form next season.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another Wembley defeat looms, although maybe we'll match our best ever result there and get a draw :smile:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Absolutely this. My 10 year old son was already made up that we had a trip to the Olympic Stadium on the cards. When I tell him Wembley's been added he'll be overjoyed. Me? I'd much rather be going to Upton Park and White Hart Lane.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely this. My 10 year old son was already made up that we had a trip to the Olympic Stadium on the cards. When I tell him Wembley's been added he'll be overjoyed. Me? I'd much rather be going to Upton Park and White Hart Lane.
You like watching diggers and stuff?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Having been there a few times...its a arse ache to get to and a seriously poor stadium to watch football, poor acoustics, expensive food / drinks, Thats me saving a few quid (unless we get to a final )

Well I've looked into this and there isn't a MAXIMUM, yes most clubs with a 30,000+ capacity only offer what they have to (3000) so in theory Spurs could do the same, however there are no doubt financial obligations and if attendances drop off they may well be forced with no choice than to offer a larger away allocation. If you really want to go and you don't have loyalty points then hope it's midweek in December

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here