Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why exactly was this guy given a British passport??

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The guy arrested in Whitehall the other day. He was identified on Friday as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali, a British national who is believed to have gone to school in Tottenham, north London, but was not born in the UK.

I think we need to be an awful lot more careful about who we dish out British citizenship to. Scum.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
images

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The guy arrested in Whitehall the other day. He was identified on Friday as Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali, a British national who is believed to have gone to school in Tottenham, north London, but was not born in the UK.

I think we need to be an awful lot more careful about who we dish out British citizenship to. Scum.

Plenty of British people are born outside of the UK. Just saying like.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I love your threads. Guaranteed to hit 10 pages plus

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

My son was born outside the UK. Would he be okay to be dished out British citizenship like me?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

You answered your own question.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I think we need to be thankful that our security services are so good at what they do rather than assume anyone with a name that isn't Jim Smith might become a terrorist.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Including the dreadful Boris Johnson al-New York.

Hmmmm. I can see the OP's point. We do need to be careful who we dish out passports to.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Given he went to school in this country are we supposed to assess children for their likelihood of becoming terrorists?

Amazed the original poster could not have worked this out. Do you think he was demonstrating terrorist tendencies at primary school?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You have ignored my point. Britain is handing out citizenship to far too many people. Why do we consider granting citizenship to anyone from muslim countries, from the far east, from Africa ... in fact from just about anywhere? It seems like we dish British passports out to pretty much anyone. To qualify you should have to have been in this country for at least ten years and have a very very good reason for wanting to remain here. Even then a permit to live here (much like the American Green Card) should be the first step, and a passport should be only considered after much more rigorous steps than used at present.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You have ignored my point. Britain is handing out citizenship to far too many people. Why do we consider granting citizenship to anyone from muslim countries, from the far east, from Africa ... in fact from just about anywhere? It seems like we dish British passports out to pretty much anyone. To qualify you should have to have been in this country for at least ten years and have a very very good reason for wanting to remain here. Even then a permit to live here (much like the American Green Card) should be the first step, and a passport should be only considered after much more rigorous steps than used at present.

Chap is 27, went to school in Tottenham... So what was your point? Really it's ban the darkies just in case they're a bad'un, isn't it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Chap is 27, went to school in Tottenham... So what was your point? Really it's ban the darkies just in case they're a bad'un, isn't it.

My point is that we shouldn't be handing out British passports to all and sundry. Darkies, chinkies, brownies, Europeans ... I don't care who they are, why should we be handing them British passports? One good reason please.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My point is that we shouldn't be handing out British passports to all and sundry. Darkies, chinkies, brownies, Europeans ... I don't care who they are, why should we be handing them British passports? One good reason please.

Do you actually think having a different passport would have stopped an attempted attack?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here