Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2017/18 new kit thread

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've been sat in kiwi bar Bangkok watching this all day...I need my bed.

Oops wrong thread (test match)

I reiterate... I need my bed!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
New training kit seems to be Navy and Volt. Strange that it's not Blue and White, could this give an indication of our away kit?
Probably not, given that we already have black & volt (ie: last season's away kit) as our 3rd kit.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Look at the state of that sponsor, no wonder they left it off the promo photos!
3f6095d747be8d62d77b09bc675b44f1.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When do we reckon our new away shirt will be launched? In time for the Crawley game maybe?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Week before home friendly and then we will wear it against Ath Madrid

Pretty sure that we will be wearing the new home shirt for the first time v.s. Atletico Madrid. Away kit could well be released to be worn at the Crawley game. However, i have a slight hunch it'll be at Girona.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Pretty sure that we will be wearing the new home shirt for the first time v.s. Atletico Madrid. Away kit could well be released to be worn at the Crawley game. However, i have a slight hunch it'll be at Girona.

We have worn one kit for the first half and another kit for the second half in previous seasons at the home friendly

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Possibly

Just guessing because it's what we did last season

We wore the home kit last season v.s. Lazio. We had to change at HT as our shirts were too similar to Lazio's sky blue. Hense the odd Black & Volt shirts with Blue shirts/socks combo.

The season before v.s. Sevilla, we had the same home shirt the previous year so no need to make a nig deal about that

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield could well be the first team ever to have the top 2 worst new kits of the year. Spectacular work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here