Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Early out of the blocks it's Liverpool with a home shirt
Liverpool Kit 2017-18.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That looks excellent. A clear, simple, clean design.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Classic 70s, absolutely love it ... but wouldn't buy one, of course!

Now for our early 80's Adidas PLEASE!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Very nice - deep dark 70s and early 80s red. I do hope we have a nice kit and not some Ben Sherman chavvy button down collar MONSTROSITY!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Any kit where the sponsorship avoids being on a big rectangular banner slapped on the front of the shirt instantly looks better.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Impressed with that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Any kit where the sponsorship avoids being on a big rectangular banner slapped on the front of the shirt instantly looks better.

This. And anything that looks like its been ironed on by your mum.

Personally I'd like to see almost no change to our home shirts - when Stains went for the pin stripe (to show that now 'we are Premier Legue') it was horribly tin pot. Continuity, with a pinch of extra class, is what I want.

The Liverpool shirt, like any shirt, is improved by not having three adidas stripes down the sleeve. I watched a PL game last season where both teams had the stripes, and it looked like both clubs were owned by the sponsor. Tacky.

Also, we are not sponsored by Joey Barton's betting shop which is also a bonus.

As for away kit, I want someting lurid: Pink and yellow stripes with Italia blue shorts and socks would be a treat.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Love the new Liverpool shirt. Wouldn't object to us taking on New Balance as kit manufacturers when the Nike deal expires.

A slightly less impressive new kit:

Greenock Morton away:

greenock_morton_2017_2019_est1874_away_kit.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This. And anything that looks like its been ironed on by your mum.

Personally I'd like to see almost no change to our home shirts - when Stains went for the pin stripe (to show that now 'we are Premier Legue') it was horribly tin pot. Continuity, with a pinch of extra class, is what I want.

The Liverpool shirt, like any shirt, is improved by not having three adidas stripes down the sleeve. I watched a PL game last season where both teams had the stripes, and it looked like both clubs were owned by the sponsor. Tacky.

Also, we are not sponsored by Joey Barton's betting shop which is also a bonus.

As for away kit, I want someting lurid: Pink and yellow stripes with Italia blue shorts and socks would be a treat.

Having seen some of the colour combinations you've work to the football over the years I can understand this

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here