Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City is going to be CRAP

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You just know that the barcode fraudsters are going to win tomorrow night and as our lot seem to have been on the piss (look at Norwich away), it all points to a draw on Saturday and the Championship trophy being put back in its box.

I hope I'm wrong.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can see it being a dead rubber tbh
Cardiff beat already promoted Newcastle on Friday ( same as we lost to Norwich after clinching promotion)
Blackburn or Birmingham lose at 3pm means Bristol city safe at 5pm
Could end up being just a party on terraces while what happens on pitch may be irrelevant to both sides

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yep, expecting a let down and squeaky bum into the last weekend too. its just not the the BHA way to be so happy, there must be drama to the end.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Still not overly fussed with the title. Would be nice but not the end of the world if we do mess it up as we're still Premier League!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If the players are up for it, which I'm sure they are, we will win.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We're heading up. 1st or 2nd whatever :shrug:. I am now totally focussed on next season, where we strengthen etc etc.

Saturday and next Sunday to me are going to be relaxed, angst free party days out.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
You just know that the barcode fraudsters are going to win tomorrow night and as our lot seem to have been on the piss (look at Norwich away), it all points to a draw on Saturday and the Championship trophy being put back in its box.

I hope I'm wrong.
You know you are RIGHT. I can smell the MISERY from here

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
A lot of whooshes on this thread. Tbh though it gets a bit tiresome to keep re churning an old thread (even though it was a classic)

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

I hope I'm wrong.

And why would the "barcode fraudsters" have consumed less pop than our set of committed professionals? Cardiff are in top 6 for second half of season, not an easy game for Toon.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Cardiff draw v Newcastle and then both Bristol and Villa have to score against us to have any chance of denying us the title.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here