Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not fussed at all about Pilchard and Tap in Tammy. Over rated both of them.

You understand that even if that is an accurate description it means that at age 19 he already has an anticipation of where to be to score goals, right? You could be right though, we might have ended up with a useless muppet like Lineker, Fowler or Wright. Bullet dodged.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You understand that even if that is an accurate description it means that at age 19 he already has an anticipation of where to be to score goals, right? You could be right though, we might have ended up with a useless muppet like Lineker, Fowler or Wright. Bullet dodged.

Well we did have the chance to sign Ian Wright as a youngster. Turned him down though because he was too small to be a striker.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
YOUNG strikers I said and for a club on the up it's not a great record over 10 years. We have signed two in Baldock and Barnes and struggled most seasons to get a decent young striker in on loan. James Wilson flattered to deceive and was lazy too, Vokes isn't all that, Lingard and Wood I give you and Tex also but we are talking about the last 10 years, it is a paltry amount ffs!! Anyway it's the time of year you come stalking me, so bring it on :smile:

Hello again ICY!!
Not in 15/16 Wilson chose us above multiple other offers. or 13/14 Lingard has turned out fine. 14/15 Tex was fine.
Anyway. Who cares. Premier League. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hello again ICY!!
Not in 15/16 Wilson chose us above multiple other offers. or 13/14 Lingard has turned out fine. 14/15 Tex was fine.
Anyway. Who cares. Premier League. :)

Is it going to make a difference that we are Premier league? I am desperate for us to get at least one speedy young skillful striker!!

In fairness we have loads of time but as Perseus said "getting signings in early means you are getting your first choices" I don't understand most of what he posts but that was a pearl of wisdom mo

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
"Tap in tammy"

Why are we being so negative about a 19 year old striker who has the gift of knowing EXACTLY where to be in the box at the right time to score.. I really don't get it.

Harry Kane scored 29 goals this season, 25 came inside the box. Tap in Kane?
Sergio Aguero scored 20 goals this season, 19 came inside the box. Tap in Aguero?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
"Tap in tammy"

Why are we being so negative about a 19 year old striker who has the gift of knowing EXACTLY where to be in the box at the right time to score.. I really don't get it.

Sergio Aguero scored 20 goals this season, 19 came inside the box. Tap in Aguero?

Won't be tapping in for us though will he?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I don't care how old or young a striker is. Only one measure, scoring goals.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sadly this thread has gone well over 50 pages...

Which in NSC terms means...........

"We ain't gonna get him".

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
"Tap in tammy"

Well now he has decided he doesn't want us, we don't want him do we? Massively overrated in my opinion.:annoyed:

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Well now he has decided he doesn't want us, we don't want him do we? Massively overrated in my opinion.:annoyed:

I haven't seen an official announcement have you?

All we have is some Newcastle related twitter pages saying he has chosen them, then the Telegraph jumped on it. Last bit of news i saw was London Evening Standard saying no loan agreement has been reached.

Think back to Pritchard last season, until a contract is signed. Anyone has a chance to get in on the action.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Just get him off that M25 sharpish! :albion2:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hell he sounds just like any insecure 19 year old, maybe best that he stays near home :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here