Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Quite. F*ck Newcastle. We put one over on them til the last minute of the last game. Then we did what the Albion do. So pathetically predictably Albion I actually LAUGHED when the goal went in.

I didn't laugh, but you just knew that it was coming.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What is 'doing a Sunderland'? Hanging around in the Premier League for years, or signing a proven goal scorer like Jerman Defoe? Both sound pretty terrible, I admit.

Technically, I think "doing a Sunderland" is investing in a proven goalscorer and nothing else, then sacking your manager every October to keep them up. The problem they had was that last season Allardyce messed up the formula by leaving in the summer, so when they should have sacked Moyes in October, they didn't by virtue of him still "needing time".

Anyway, I don't give a hoot about Sunderland. This is the week I'm hoping to see some serious transfer movement. Abraham, Gomez and Ryan? Who knows, just as likely to be 3x players of which we've never heard!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I prefer small dreams, actually. I had one yesterday about meeting an estate agent who was looking for me to move in to the as yet unused coffin of a Chuckle Brother - the big one, thankfully. I didn't mull it over. It was an immediate no and the dream was over. I awoke, thought hey well done Meade, and your mini-dream advisor, and dropped off for another, of equally unentertaining a nature.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The other day I was dreaming that I was awake, then I woke up and found myself asleep! (Weird to say the least)

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Latest interview with Tammy via the Mail yesterday. "I haven't decided yet"

""I'm not sure what I'm doing next season, if I'm coming back, going elsewhere on loan or staying at Chelsea"
"I haven't decided yet. You have to stay open and things may come at different times but I have to dream big and that's what I'm going to be doing."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...aham-ready-fire-world-stage-England-U21s.html

Very much speculative but sounds ambitious-with Costa almost certainly on the way out is there any chance Tammy may want to stay at Chelsea to try and fight his way into the first team? With CFC's record on young players I doubt they'd be very enthusiastic to give him a chance.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I prefer small dreams, actually. I had one yesterday about meeting an estate agent who was looking for me to move in to the as yet unused coffin of a Chuckle Brother - the big one, thankfully. I didn't mull it over. It was an immediate no and the dream was over. I awoke, thought hey well done Meade, and your mini-dream advisor, and dropped off for another, of equally unentertaining a nature.

Me thinks you need to be seeking medical advice . . . asap.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very much speculative but sounds ambitious-with Costa almost certainly on the way out is there any chance Tammy may want to stay at Chelsea to try and fight his way into the first team? With CFC's record on young players I doubt they'd be very enthusiastic to give him a chance.

If Costa were to move on, then Chelski would definately buy big to replace him. Rumours are rife that they have been trying to sign Lukaku for some time anyway. Young Tammy would have to wait at least one more season for his chance.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tammy's preferences, in order.

1. Chelsea - if Costa's off.
2. Newcastle.
3. Any other mid-tier club if they make an offer.
4. Brighton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tammy's preferences, in order.

1. Chelsea - if Costa's off.
2. Newcastle.
3. Any other mid-tier club if they make an offer.
4. Brighton.

Nope.

He'll be fully immersed in the U21 squad, and focused totally on that tournament. (He scored twice in the warm up game over the weekend).

After that, he will worry about next season. A good showing in the Euros might open up different opportunities for him.

We're all keen for him to make up his mind soon, but it is absolutely not in HIS interests to do so.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Costa leaving can only help Tammy's chances of game time. Chelsea spunked £35 mill on Batshuayi and he hardly played, Spurs gave Harry Kane a chance after his return from loan in the Championship and the rest is history.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Tammy's in a great position.

If Chelsea tell him he needs another year on loan, he likely has at least 10 Premier League teams to choose from.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The club that signs up Tap in Tammy on loan won't be able to sign any of the other players that Chelsea will be sending out on loan.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Costa leaving can only help Tammy's chances of game time. Chelsea spunked £35 mill on Batshuayi and he hardly played, Spurs gave Harry Kane a chance after his return from loan in the Championship and the rest is history.

Chelsea will sign Lukaku or similar for stupid money. It isn't Tammy time at the Bridge yet.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I do wonder if the club have a deadline on this. We absolutely need to strengthen our forward line prior to the new season, there must come a point when we move on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here